Sexuality.

*NOTE: Before you get mad at the following, please remember that I'm PRO gay rights. What I'm ANTI is bad arguments.

Homosexuality is natural. Simple as that. Even other animal species do it.

"Other animals do it, therefore it is natural and good" is actually a really bad argument, if you examine it closely.

Other animals EAT their offspring. Gorillas practice infanticide. Orangutans rape. Chimpanzees regularly fight each other and batter their females.

I'm pretty sure we all agree that none of these "natural animal behaviors" are accptable for humans.

Good point.

The same goes for people who oppose it as "against nature". Other things that are "against nature" are lifelong monogamous relationships and waiting to reproduce until you've stuck bits of metal to the appendages of yourself and your mate.

I am straight and have absolutely no problem with other sexualities.

+1

Though I may have concerns about same sex couples adopting children. I don't care about the couples right in that regard, but I do think children should have the right to grow up in a biologically normal household. As a same sex couple has a very good chance of influencing the child to be biased against the gender that isn't present. Child psychology is an interesting thing. It doesn't require the couple to even speak ill or have any views on the other gender. The very act of the couple preferring the same sex, could be viewed by the child as the other gender being not good enough. And that is not the kind of influence a child needs. I wouldn't know what it could sprout into but I see no reason to increase the potential problems that society is already laced with.

I am straight and have absolutely no problem with other sexualities.

+1

Though I may have concerns about same sex couples adopting children. I don't care about the couples right in that regard, but I do think children should have the right to grow up in a biologically normal household. As a same sex couple has a very good chance of influencing the child to be biased against the gender that isn't present. Child psychology is an interesting thing. It doesn't require the couple to even speak ill or have any views on the other gender. The very act of the couple preferring the same sex, could be viewed by the child as the other gender being not good enough. And that is not the kind of influence a child needs. I wouldn't know what it could sprout into but I see no reason to increase the potential problems that society is already laced with.

Adoption is a controversial issue but please take it up in a separate topic. This topic is about sexuality.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Sexuality is about things that are sexy, I think. If you are unlucky like me, you tend to not find a whole lot of things sexual by nature and have a bit of trouble dealing with the concept. I ended up envying a few people who did seem quite resolute in their reasoning, but it's not like any of them were ever interested in sharing their secrets with me.

I think I've found different men and women attractive at some point or another, but probably more women on average. Never been with another man at any rate. If that's heterosexual or metrosexual or whatever, it's only because someone came up with a word for it a long time ago. I prefer not to think about the politics of it.

Bisexual; I think that, to a certain extent, everyone is. But more like the theory that everyone is insane: It's just varying degrees of bisexuality.

I'm straight, I guess. I've never thought much about experimenting, much less doing it, so couldn't say. About others, I don't care if you're having sex with a car, I don't get involved with other people's lives.

I have a friend who is bi and likes me. He is by no means shy, so it get's weird at times, but we are still friends. I said that I would never not hang out with someone because of sexuality, but at times it gets hard to keep that when a friend likes to sneak up behind you and grope your ass.

Hi Friend.

If you don't like it (nothing to do with sexuality), tell him. If he continues doing it, then I might have a serious discussion with your friend. He's doing things that you don't like. Again, it has nothing to do with his sexuality or yours. I'd say this if you were straight and your friend was straight and you were the opposite sex. Unwanted physical contact is a no-no in my book.

Let me apologize about my post in this thread if you are comfortable with discussing your history and or past im not one to judge. I hate talking about anything sexual im bout the only man that dont demand it when im in a relationship. Talking about Sexuality makes me very uncomfortable i twas kinda my faullt i even posted in here.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I'm straight, and very tolerant of other sexualities. This probably has something to do with the fact that my uncle is gay.

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

I'm straight, I guess. I've never thought much about experimenting, much less doing it, so couldn't say. About others, I don't care if you're having sex with a car, I don't get involved with other people's lives.

I have a friend who is bi and likes me. He is by no means shy, so it get's weird at times, but we are still friends. I said that I would never not hang out with someone because of sexuality, but at times it gets hard to keep that when a friend likes to sneak up behind you and grope your ass.

I never hit on or come on to someone of my own sex if they are straight. Seems disrespectful and frankly, a total waste of time anyway.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I really don't care. I'm straight and I respect all beliefs even if I don't necessarily agree with them. I don't personally know any gays or bi's but they're entitled to how they feel.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I don't categorise sexualties, love is love and thats it. If you love someone, regardless of sex, it is love and theres NOTHING you can do about it.

"Life sucks sober!"

I don't categorise sexualties, love is love and thats it. If you love someone, regardless of sex, it is love and theres NOTHING you can do about it.

*evil Dracula laughter*

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Love is love and everyone has the right to be happy! I hate when people say being gay/lesbian/bisexual is a choice because it's not. I don't believe we have any control over our sexual orientation. It's not my choice to be asexual, I was born asexual.

Even death can't heal a broken heart.

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.