Last Game You Played

System Shock 2. Unfortunately the game starts to suck once the Body of the Many level starts, so I'm reluctant to return to the Rickenbacker Bridge and ejecting the escape pod. Right now I just enjoy fooling around in the Von Braun. With the Crystal Shard as my buddy, the king of melee weapons, and Exotic skill at level 6 no enemy except maybe the Cyborg Assassin is a threat. Rumblers? Pfft, 3 overhead swings and they're dead. I fought 3 of these in a group in Engine Core and killed them all with no health loss. Too bad the Rumblers never have any useful loot.

I've reached the final boss in Portal 2 (I assume) and I'm stuck, lol.

I pretty much found the Boss fight the easiest part of the whole game lol.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have yet to play either games. Would you recommend them? I'm probably going to need to buy an Xbox 360 to play either, my computer isn't powerful enough to run either games.

Yes, actually I would recommend them. The first game is a very well done 3rd person shooter, the second is more about the GFX than the gameplay but still enjoyable.

Just an FYI, I completed ME2 in less than 3 days, ME1 took more than a week.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

BG2 and Empire Total War

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Just played Gunman Chronicles... Interesting for a 1-time playthrough, but it gave me a headache because of how easy it is to just ignore most fighting altogether simply by running past the enemies, and because it would only work in software GFX mode.

Going to go play ME1 & 2, and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 and try and get some AA SS of them for Ross...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just played Gunman Chronicles... Interesting for a 1-time playthrough, but it gave me a headache because of how easy it is to just ignore most fighting altogether simply by running past the enemies, and because it would only work in software GFX mode.

I'm running mine in Steam with Open GL as a HL1 mod.

I tried out some Portal 2 Co-op today with a friend. It was pretty fun though we ended up killing each other a lot.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Well actually i am not there yet. But i hope i can actually place it on the boat somehow, if not i have to walk/swim.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trying to do a run of Portal 2 with as few portals as possible. Would have been nice if Valve had made a tool to manage this like in Portal 1.

I've been trying to get Sweet-Half Life to run, no such luck.

But I've been playing Unreal Tournament 2k4.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Well actually i am not there yet. But i hope i can actually place it on the boat somehow, if not i have to walk/swim.

They designed the first maps so you get enough radioactive water to not want to even try to go without your boat, (you'll die for sure) so you'll need to get that lamp stuck in the boat (also the water where you find the boat kills you so you have to get the lamp stuck from the dock, quite challenging)

They designed the first maps so you get enough radioactive water to not want to even try to go without your boat, (you'll die for sure) so you'll need to get that lamp stuck in the boat (also the water where you find the boat kills you so you have to get the lamp stuck from the dock, quite challenging)

Well, i wouldn't do it if it wouldn't be a challenge

Edit:

Ok, so i wasn't able to somehow attach it to the boat. So i will try just walking water hazard.

Run in to just a little problem here, but i have a plan: see those blue thingys, i am going to try to place them in the slimy stuff and majestically skip over them to the other side.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040355714/screenshot/576669726720180430

¯\_(ツ)_/¯