Dream Sharing

Last night I lost all my teeth! They came out of my mouth and I was terrified, I care about them and they just... fell off!!

I think I was dreaming of being a sailor again ._.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Basically,what i'm saying is what dream did you have when you were asleep.

"When you're waking up, the world is a blur. What was clear in a dream, suddenly makes no sense. No surreal rescues. No easy, magic way out. But you are awake."

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I have this weird type of dreaming where sometimes, I dream of a real life situation, but only for a few seconds. In maybe a few months, the dream literally comes to life, and I reanact my dream. X3 It's creepy but it's like, magic. XD Believe of it what you will. I just tend to have crazy dreams like that sometimes. Future seeing dreaming I guess.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Normally, my dreams are a bit surreal. Sort of reminds me of Garry's Mod in a way sometimes, but this one dream is worth mentioning:

1. When i in high school back in '09. I dreamt i was outside my school, just hanging out when i heard an announcement from the school's PA system that my elementary teacher died. Fast forward to 2013, i was a college freshman by then. I was visiting my school that October to meet some friends. They told me that a teacher died the day before. Turns out it was the same techer in my dream, she died from ALS. When they told me that news, i was standing in that same spot like in my dream.

Welp, now what?

This still baffles me to this day, back in 2012 i think right before Black Mesa was announced i had a dream that i was Gordon Freeman. I was in the Black Mesa facility doing what Gordon does.

Well the very next night Black Mesa got announced, it is like i was physic or something.

A lot of my other dreams are very real flashbacks to good childhood moments, or future events i plan to go to (sometimes i have dreams about being at a con before i go to one).

Okay. I had a dream. I get them a lot. But this one is different... Not only did it actually tell a story, a good one at that, but I feel like it means something. A big whole metaphor, or like another story. I can't shake my feeling off. And when I woke up, whilst replaying it in my head, I couldn't help but also play one of my compositions as I retraced my dream. Please, if you want, listen to it whilst you read the following. It's so strange and I swear my dream means something important. I just can't grasp onto what. Yes it's a dream. Weird stuff will happen, but this is the first dream where a story has actually taken place from start to finish.

(Oh God, I only realised now that my composition I called is; "Dreaming", and it was the song that I thought of when I woke up. Guys, I'm so creeped out. I haven't listened to this song in ages, why did it just randomly pop up? >_<)

Dream 21/2/15

I'm in a flat landscape. Nothing but grass for miles, in a Minecraft like scenario. I built a house in the middle of this land. A beautiful one. Sleek, modern and sturdy. I was certainly proud of it. As night fell, the place seemed to glow in excitement. A home ready for bustling visitors. And as predicted, the next morning, visitors arrived! In the morn, hills had sprung up. The house sitting on one. A family moved into the house, the house easily supporting the newcomers. I decided that I'd need to build more space. I set to work at making more of a futuristic looking design this time. A saucer, suspended in the air, but reachable of course. With it, I built two robots. One was a small replica of the saucer (couldn't fly) that had little arms to walk around on. The other... Unsure. I went to sleep. The next day, trees had gushed into the valley! Not very tall ones, but big proud thick ones. They seemed to have more leaves than a usual normal tree. But as predicted, I received more visitors, making their home in the original house to fill it up. That day however, unexpected visitors arrived. Hunters, searching for my robots! They wanted a hold of them. I watched them as they fleed from the hunters, one of them being momentarily captured by a net, the saucer robot freeing him, and the two managing to hide till the hunters lost interest and left the land.

The next day, my domain was now a big tall jungle. Trees had sprouted, higher than ever, bushes on the jungle floor, vines tangling branches together, my house and saucer had been ripped from the forest floor and into the air, suspended by vines that held up the structures with ease. No visitors came today for some reason. I was also now somehow in the eyes of the saucer robot, let's call it Robot2 for now. I had little arms, that I used to grasp onto leaves, and with a push and shove, I swung and flung into the air, before diving back down to Earth, just to catch another vine, swinging up once more. Kind of like a monkey. I was enjoying company with Robot1 when we heard the hunters again. Everyone hid in their homes, and I had to defend myself and my robot friend. As I swung into the air, my body was suddenly thrown forward, a net wrapped around me. I cried out but no one could find me as my metal body crashed into trees and leaves. I found myself battered, stuck between a branch and a tree trunk. I had to leave. I pried the rope off me and I grabbed a hold of some vines, I flung into the air and got a view of the place. Over the- shoot! I was shot by a rifle. Right in the side, the force pushing me harshly forward into the air. I was heading for a Savannah. Yes there were trees, but much less than the jungle. And the jungle was on might higher ground, a cliff drop leading into the Savannah. I had to brace myself. I extended a pair of wings to steady descent, using a small fan to decrease my fall speed. With difficulty, I managed to safely land right in the middle of the Savannah. I look over to the giant cliff, the jungle trees touching the sky. The hunters would have thought I'm downed. They're still after me. I have to run. Being a tree swinging robot, I found it difficulty to traverse the ground, there were plenty of Savannah trees, but none had the ample supply of leaves. I could hear them behind me. I quickly dodged and hid behind a large tree, carefully observing beyond it. Two men looked over to the ground where I had landed, the dirt flattened, and a small trail leading off further into the Savannah. I didn't mean to make a false trail, I wasn't using my legs till a few moments after my landing.

They must have thought I was injured. They were grinning and laughing; "Come out, come out, wherever you are~" I waited for them to disappear behind a few shrubs before I quickly dashed away. Not the opposite way. But away at a small angle. I was still heading away from the jungle. I trekked and walked for hours till I came across a hill, on one side of it was a peaceful valley with water and large jungle like trees. The other side was rocky, dirty, a rusty old shack there, as well as a path leading down into the next region, the forest. I didn't want to stop. I took note of this place, knowing it may be my safe haven later. I walked off into the forest. The trees quite small but it was densely packed, no light seeing the forest floor. It reminded me of home. I easily traversed, luckily no signs of the hunters. The jungle wasn't big, as I could easily make out the end. A big field. I peer from a tree, watching as many black humans were playing a sport. They were enjoying themselves. I accidentally stumble out from the hidden tree line, the people looking at me, males and females, of mainly younger age. I look around, a ball suddenly thrown at me, I don't have time to catch it, as my body is thrown to the ground, now even more dents in my saucer. I moan out a little and sigh. "Bring him over here~" I hear, a big black woman sitting on the ground in the field, other children around her. I was carried and taken to her, seated in front of her. "My. Where have you come from?"

I look over past the field, the horizon is dotted with skyscrapers and buildings, a bustling city beyond the open grassy area. I closed my eyes and felt the wind against me. I had to go back. Such difficulty with just 2 humans would surely mean difficulty with 5 million and more. I look at the woman before getting up on my feet, walking back towards the forest. And I kept walking till I got to the safe haven. I squirmed into the shack as night fell, resting, hoping the hunters would not find me here. I woke up. Three children peered into the cracks of the shack, observing me like a puppy in a pet store. More humans. I had to escape. I walked back out and up the very steep hill. Reaching the top I stopped. Something felt really, really wrong. I felt danger approaching without even hearing or seeing it. I panicked and dashed for the water and jungle trees beside the hill, climbing up some vines, swinging till I manage to reach the tree top. I look down at the ground. Good thing I ran. The hunters were back. They examined the shed thoroughly, up and down. Asking the people there for where I might be. The children point to my safe haven. Crap! The two hunters come along, grinning, knowing that if I'm not drowning, then I'm certainly trapped here. They look up at the tree, then down to the ground. Behind rocks, in logs. I swung myself to the next tree. Luckily they could not hear the rustling from up above, the trees too high up. I swung back and forth, hiding from their perspective view. I suddenly heard voices. In my head.

#1. "No. You can't be serious. You love me."

#2. "I... I do. But, Sweetie..."

#3. "Please, don't listen to her. She just wants you for your [can't remember].

#1. "Shut up!"

#2. "1, please. I... I love 3. Not you."

#1. "2... No... Please. This can't be real!"

#3. "I love you too, 1."

#2. "NO!"

With the distractions in my head, I miss the vine, crashing harshly onto the ground. Every part of me aches, even emotionally to what I just experienced in my head. My vision is skewered but I can see the hunters laughing as they walk towards me. I whimper, my legs and circuitry damaged. I can't go anywhere. I'm lifted up by the hunters, and taken away.

Dreaming.zip

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Very interesting and odd. Have more, I want to hear the rest of the story.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Very interesting and odd. Have more, I want to hear the rest of the story.

But I don't have any more! >W< My dream ended there. If I could continue it in a dream, I would.

-------

I had a dream that I fell into the lake near my house and almost died, but then suddenly skyrocketed out on the F.L.U.D.D. backpack from Super Mario Sunshine and ascended to the heavens to meet Shigeru Miyamoto personally.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Dream 24/2/2015

I was in TF2. A Pyro. :3 Playing against the red town. I was jumping around on a weirdly angled staircase. XP When I heard a sentry nearby. I looked around, went up an down, till on the ground level I found the level 1 sentry. I managed to get myself into a safe position, where I could start flamehthrowing the sentry and not get hit. It was eventually destroyed, just as my ammo ran out. Then I got an idea. I would go to the shop nearby and get a level 3 sentry. I'd trick the engineer by saying "I'm friendly" before giving him the rigged level 3 sentry. It was perfect and devious.

I bought one and went back to the familiar map area, the crooked staircase. The map was very dusty, almost canyon like. There was a large ditch in the ground where establushments were placed, wooden structures and man made objects. Then there would be several branching paths, each path would be equally dirty and Bella dusty. I approached the spot where I last saw the engineer. I could hear him talking; "Hey scout, check this out. A level 3 sentry. Ain't it great?"

Crap. He got one for himself? Then I have no use for this! I threw the level 3 sentry item away. I went back to base in a slump, knowing no way I'd be able to compete against a level 3 sentry on my own. As I went, I saw a suspicious team member of mine. I slowly approached. He looked at me and laughed. "Look." He held up his mask to reveal another mask. X3 It was just a friendly spy doing a real good job at being disguised. I was even confused. I decided to join his little mission. I switched to the Spy class and disguised myself. Together we talked down one of the dusty paths. It was longer than we had imagined. But we knew it lead to the red base. After a few minutes of walking, we finally made it. A rickety old rectangular shed stood in a small ditch. It had "Red" written on it. We casually walked in, managing to convince everyone inside that we were on their side. From the crowd, stood out three members. A scout, and two heavies. The two heavies, were onto us. They knew something was up. We didn't stick around for long. Me accompanying my friendly spy, I walked with him out of the ditch, to continue onto the trail. We were suddenly greeted by the red scout who caught up to us in no time. "Wait! I want to go with you."

"Sure!" I agreed. "Don't see why not."

We got to another ditch, this one had another shed, but it was inaccessible, rickety and poorly built. We looked up to the sky, it had darkened. We could see inside the shed through a small window. To our horror, there were corpses, combine desks and weapons covered in blood. (Now linking to HL) "Oh dear." I mutter. An audio tape starts to randomly play; "I don't know how long I can stay here. The citadel walls continue to cause havoc and destruction. If it gets any closer, I'll have to leave my home." We look up at the sky, the citadel towering over, reaching to the sky, dark clouds glooming over. We shook off the grim scene and continued down to a small house. "The spies!" We heard. The two heavies were charging towards us from behind. "Hide!" I exclaim. The scout was very confused, but insisitedon following us as we took refuge in the house. My friend spy almost got caught, but I managed to lock ourselves into a safe room. Sorta. The two heavies managed to break in, revealing my friend spy and unfortunately beating the hell out of him. :I They looked over to me and smiled, picking me up and taking me to their base. I was put in a small cage in the corner. As I "slept" I listened in.

"Ugh. Why is this happening to me?" Scout sighs.

"What is it?" Heavy asks as he munches a sandvich

"I love her. But she was a spy. I'm in love with a Blu." He groans.

"Don't worry. You can get over it."

Huh, so scout had a crush on me. How sweet.

Dream over. X3 That was longer than expected.

-------

Dream 24/2/2015

I was in TF2. A Pyro. :3 Playing against the red town. I was jumping around on a weirdly angled staircase. XP When I heard a sentry nearby. I looked around, went up an down, till on the ground level I found the level 1 sentry. I managed to get myself into a safe position, where I could start flamehthrowing the sentry and not get hit. It was eventually destroyed, just as my ammo ran out. Then I got an idea. I would go to the shop nearby and get a level 3 sentry. I'd trick the engineer by saying "I'm friendly" before giving him the rigged level 3 sentry. It was perfect and devious.

I bought one and went back to the familiar map area, the crooked staircase. The map was very dusty, almost canyon like. There was a large ditch in the ground where establushments were placed, wooden structures and man made objects. Then there would be several branching paths, each path would be equally dirty and Bella dusty. I approached the spot where I last saw the engineer. I could hear him talking; "Hey scout, check this out. A level 3 sentry. Ain't it great?"

Crap. He got one for himself? Then I have no use for this! I threw the level 3 sentry item away. I went back to base in a slump, knowing no way I'd be able to compete against a level 3 sentry on my own. As I went, I saw a suspicious team member of mine. I slowly approached. He looked at me and laughed. "Look." He held up his mask to reveal another mask. X3 It was just a friendly spy doing a real good job at being disguised. I was even confused. I decided to join his little mission. I switched to the Spy class and disguised myself. Together we talked down one of the dusty paths. It was longer than we had imagined. But we knew it lead to the red base. After a few minutes of walking, we finally made it. A rickety old rectangular shed stood in a small ditch. It had "Red" written on it. We casually walked in, managing to convince everyone inside that we were on their side. From the crowd, stood out three members. A scout, and two heavies. The two heavies, were onto us. They knew something was up. We didn't stick around for long. Me accompanying my friendly spy, I walked with him out of the ditch, to continue onto the trail. We were suddenly greeted by the red scout who caught up to us in no time. "Wait! I want to go with you."

"Sure!" I agreed. "Don't see why not."

We got to another ditch, this one had another shed, but it was inaccessible, rickety and poorly built. We looked up to the sky, it had darkened. We could see inside the shed through a small window. To our horror, there were corpses, combine desks and weapons covered in blood. (Now linking to HL) "Oh dear." I mutter. An audio tape starts to randomly play; "I don't know how long I can stay here. The citadel walls continue to cause havoc and destruction. If it gets any closer, I'll have to leave my home." We look up at the sky, the citadel towering over, reaching to the sky, dark clouds glooming over. We shook off the grim scene and continued down to a small house. "The spies!" We heard. The two heavies were charging towards us from behind. "Hide!" I exclaim. The scout was very confused, but insisitedon following us as we took refuge in the house. My friend spy almost got caught, but I managed to lock ourselves into a safe room. Sorta. The two heavies managed to break in, revealing my friend spy and unfortunately beating the hell out of him. :I They looked over to me and smiled, picking me up and taking me to their base. I was put in a small cage in the corner. As I "slept" I listened in.

"Ugh. Why is this happening to me?" Scout sighs.

"What is it?" Heavy asks as he munches a sandvich

"I love her. But she was a spy. I'm in love with a Blu." He groans.

"Don't worry. You can get over it."

Huh, so scout had a crush on me. How sweet.

Dream over. X3 That was longer than expected.

Sometimes,i wonder if the TF2 universe can be explored and the characters interacted with....only in dreams i guess...

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Was a while ago wish i had time to write about it when it happened, but i had a dream i met kitty0706 not long before he passed and we had a awesome time.

I was driving my jeep, and I parked outside of the gates of my high school. I don't remember why I was there, but I went inside. The power was out, and there was some sort of emergency alert siren going on in there. I wandered around inside for a while and found the building to be completely empty, until I found one of my roommates from my first year of college hiding in a security room overlooking the main foyer. He asked me to watch over the security cameras while he went to run some errands elsewhere in the complex. After a short delay, I saw him get jumped by several people. For some reason, I then thought this would be a good opportunity to go find a vending machine (probably because I was thirsty and had a lot of acid building up in the back of my throat from eating an entire pizza the night before). After breaking the machine and stealing several soft drinks, I then realized that I didn't have my car keys.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

"I just saw my friend get jumped. He probably needs my help! .... I'm thirsty."

I love Dream logic. XD

-------

"I just saw my friend get jumped. He probably needs my help! .... I'm thirsty."

I love Dream logic. XD

I sometimes think we got dream logic from Monty Python...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.