The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ok, new patch. Good news: they fixed the console texture bug, great, but now the resistance system is broken. Easy test, atronachs are supposed to be immune to their own element. summon a flame atronach and blast her with any fire spell. Confirmed broken in my game. There goes my 50% fire resistance for my Dark Elf.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Trying to get the house in Windhelm. You have to do so much to get the goddamn house! I did like 4 Stormcloak missions, and now they're saying I have to do 5 quests for the people of Eastmarch. I just want the house!

Conquer it in the name of your Emperor!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Trying to get the house in Windhelm. You have to do so much to get the goddamn house! I did like 4 Stormcloak missions, and now they're saying I have to do 5 quests for the people of Eastmarch. I just want the house!

its a fantastic house....very very big and it has the most stuff. I did the civil war first and then the quest for the house

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I shall sing you all my favorite Bard song.....(clears throat)

Shadows creep....and phantoms leap....and a mans got, he got scared!

And the Demons dared to....uhhhhhhhhh....visit upon him all which....they...feared

Excellent I know...it's a gift XD

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Ok, been trying to get the Windhelm house for the past 10 hours of gameplay. I'm now resigned to the fact that because of a bug, I'll never be able to get it.

I completed several of the Stormcloak missions. The Jarl said I could buy a house now. I talked to the Steward who said I couldn't because of "unpleasantness" in the house. Online, I found out this is related to a quest called "Blood on the Ice". I apparently have to complete Blood on the Ice to get the house.

Only, Blood on the Ice won't trigger. According to anyone I talked to, Blood on the Ice is triggered by walking into the Windhelm graveyard and finding a dead body on a gravestone. The body has never appeared and I've spent more hours scouring Windhelm for an answer than I'd like to admit. According to someone else now, the quest Blood on the Ice NEVER TRIGGERS for people who have completed Dark Brotherhood. I completed Dark Brotherhood...

So, that sucks...

It can also trigger by buying the house in Windhelm, you skip ahead a bit, but it still works, The quest has some serious bugs.

It can also trigger by buying the house in Windhelm, you skip ahead a bit, but it still works, The quest has some serious bugs.

No, you can't buy the house until you've done the quest. You talk to the Steward and he basically says because the murder happened there, you can't buy the house.

I can, but that's after I cut down Ulfric with a Legion at my back.

Come on dude, Oblivion was full of fetch quests as well. Hell, the entire main story line was a huge fetch quest.

Epic dragons in Skyrim

IMG00524-20111122-2143.jpg

I used to be a character in a comedy series, then I took an arrow to the knee

bNHDkrsJN3s

Holy shit, a game he likes that isn't Portal. Yahtzee has a heart after all.