Introduce Yourself!

I'm new! Please ravel in my clean, unsoiled presence.

Freeman is my homie.

Ravel is a conductor and revel is the verb for pleasure. But I knew what you meant so it's entirely a-ok bru.

Weclome.

The funniest thing is you misspelled welcome in your post MUAHAHAHAHA.... oh it's on purpose... :roll:

Moving on....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I'm new! Please ravel in my clean, unsoiled presence.

Freeman is my homie.

Ravel is a conductor and revel is the verb for pleasure. But I knew what you meant so it's entirely a-ok bru.

Weclome.

The funniest thing is you misspelled welcome in your post MUAHAHAHAHA.... oh it's on purpose... :roll:

Moving on....

That's all on the agenda for this meeting, see you all next time a new user posts in this thread.

I'm the Hamburglar, I'm not new here but whatever.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I can't remember if I introduced myself :|

Time to go over 19 pages to check.

*edit* I did :D, on the very first page in fact.

Hi Silverbullet. I loled at your avatar.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Thanks.... can someone tell me why it's so small though or how to make it bigger, because mine is alot smaller than everyone elses.

edit: It's fixed now.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

rsz2wat.png

Look at the 2 locations.

z3450_mind%20blown.jpg

About your avatar: No clue; I got mine from Steam and it worked like a charm.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Because everyone is new when there's fudge to be had.

I mean fun, I meant fun. Fudge is fine too.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Yes it is. So it's cake. And not a lie at all.

Thanks.... can someone tell me why it's so small though or how to make it bigger, because mine is alot smaller than everyone elses.

Hi there, welcome to these here forums. Y'all have some fun now, ya hear :mrgreen:

About your avatar, you need to use some image editing software to resize it. The limit is 100 x 100 pixels.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

J.C. why did clicking on your sig bring me to the Donations page?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Just a way to direct traffic to the paypal link... There's always the possibility of someone saying "what the hell, since I'm here, I'll donate a couple of bucks".

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

You haven't seen anything yet :twisted:

pumpkin_face_scared_hg_wht21.gif

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

stay on topic, gentlemen.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

stay on topic, gentlemen.

Whenever people aren't introducing themselves, this thread is random banter, hence the sticky.