Introduce Yourself!

Introduction: My name is FNG9232, and I am an HK-47 Assassination Utility bot.

Note: I am (somewhat) active on the Minecraft Forums and I sometimes visit the Walrus Island.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Oh no, another droid XP

Why hello there, It's good to see another KOTOR fan here :P

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I am a KOTOR fan, as well.

Welcome, FNG9232.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm sabotage765, a TF2 fanatic and all around Valve game-lover. I have also recently discovered myself to be a Brony.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm sabotage765, a TF2 fanatic and all around Valve game-lover. I have also recently discovered myself to be a Brony.

welcome_to_the_herd_display.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

welcome to the forums, lad. i hope you enjoy your stay in this... lovely place. if you need help playing a mod just gimme a shout. and beware, we got a big anti-brony campaign goin on. for assistance on defeating those queer bronies, ask Epsilon.

-Pte.V. Koach

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

welcome to the forums, lad. i hope you enjoy your stay in this... lovely place. if you need help playing a mod just gimme a shout. and beware, we got a big anti-brony campaign goin on. for assistance on defeating those queer bronies, ask Epsilon.

-Pte.V. Koach

Firstpersontest.gif

Nope... we settled that three times in the Call to Arms thread, if we need to do this again, I'll love and tolerate you so fucking much...

Also known as "Username"

-Pte.V. Koach

Firstpersontest.gif

Nope... we settled that three times in the Call to Arms thread, if we need to do this again, I'll love and tolerate you so fucking much...

Do I sense tension, here?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

-Pte.V. Koach

Firstpersontest.gif

Do I sense tension, here?

"Call to Arms against Epsilon"?

SOMEONE MAKE THIS F**KING THREAD NOW!

Only reason why I approve of this war is because It's to end anti-brony trolling, not going to restart 3 times after it's been resolved...

Also known as "Username"

819200860356AM_De-RailedTopic.jpg

Take it to the MLP:FIM thread.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Hey everyone, I'm totally useless! So you can troll me all you want! ROFL! LMAO! BBQ!

Oh yeah, I never respond to people who have ponies in their signature. Bronies drive me IN-FUCKING-SANE!

*BAD POKER FACE*

Hey everyone, I'm totally useless! So you can troll me all you want! ROFL! LMAO! BBQ!

Oh yeah, I never respond to people who have ponies in their signature. Bronies drive me IN-FUCKING-SANE!

*BAD POKER FACE*

I do not think it can be guaranteed that you'll last long as a popular member of this forum with that attitude.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.