Vent

Love how people are willing to throw out the worst insults for un-provoking, trivial bullshit that they just don't happen to agree with.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Love how people are willing to throw out the worst insults for un-provoking, trivial bullshit that they just don't happen to agree with.

Like when people on Youtube see my avatar of a certain character from a certain show that deals with friendship.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Complete asshole admins? Like the guy who suspended me the first time?

I thought you said it was a Moderator, not an Admin... Admin is above a Moderator.

Like when people on Youtube see my avatar of a certain character from a certain show that deals with friendship.

Or like people that just can't take that certain people dislike said show, and decide to spam images and quotes from said show... It's really a terrible thing all around. Neither side is right, neither completely wrong either.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, an anti-vent for just a sec.

It's amazing how many of these new hard rock bands that are starting up now that are Christian... And charting in the top 10 for secular music with their Christian songs. Awesome IMO.

Well, an anti-vent for just a sec.

It's amazing how many of these new hard rock bands that are starting up now that are Christian... And charting in the top 10 for secular music with their Christian songs. Awesome IMO.

Well, that ruined my day.

Additionally, what exactly is a "Christian rock band" like?

Complete asshole admins? Like the guy who suspended me the first time?

I thought you said it was a Moderator, not an Admin... Admin is above a Moderator.

Or like people that just can't take that certain people dislike said show, and decide to spam images and quotes from said show... It's really a terrible thing all around. Neither side is right, neither completely wrong either.

Now, a wise thing to do is ignore it all, and not seek out the things one hates/dislikes, and not make shit up. For example, I'm not a fan of Will Ferrell, yet I don't go around bashing those with avatars of him, on let's say, Youtube. I also don't claim people are quoting movies he stars left and right, when I have no evidence of this. After all, I don't want to start any (pointless) flame wars. I'd hate to get banned from a site for starting a fight that shouldn't have been fought in the first place.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

My LEG! DEAR GOD MY LEG! Fucking weedwacker kept bouncing off shit under the blackberries, hitting my right in the leg! And then I WALKED ON IT for TWELVE HOURS. Owwwww...

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Additionally, what exactly is a "Christian rock band" like?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_As_Human

Among others.

Now, a wise thing to do is ignore it all, and not seek out the things one hates/dislikes, and not make shit up. For example, I'm not a fan of Will Ferrell, yet I don't go around bashing those with avatars of him, on let's say, Youtube. I also don't claim people are quoting movies he stars left and right, when I have no evidence of this. After all, I don't want to start any (pointless) flame wars. I'd hate to get banned from a site for starting a fight that shouldn't have been fought in the first place.

True, it should never have started, but there shouldn't have been that level of MLP spam prior to the war either. (and that is what started it, the level of MLP spam was greater than Ross's contributions to the site)

I smell a potential shitstorm.

the name's riley

Oh no......

Proper vent: Accidentally doubled up on my medication. It's not really that dangerous but it feels really yucky.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I'm getting swamped with stuff my parents want me to do, but I only have time to do half of them, and then my parent's complain... Frustration isn't even close to the word to describe it.

Oh hey, you're having trouble memorizing all of these algebraic equations and formulas that you'll never have to use again later in life? WOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING HUH?! GUESS THIS MEANS WE'LL HAVE TO PUT YOU BACK IN THE SPECIAL ED CLASS AGAIN WITH THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T EVEN BREATH ON THEIR OWN, LET ALONE FIND THE GREATEST COMMON FACTOR!

Fuck that noise.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

ENERGY DRINKS ARE NOT FUCKING ILLEGAL! They're not alcoholic, they're a soft drink, they have no special rules associated with them, and you DO NOT need to be 21 to purchase them! Why won't cops get that through their THICK HEADS into their rotting, unused fucking brain? WHY? This is the SECOND TIME I have been arrested for buying them for my girlfriend. THE SECOND FUCKING TIME. I don't give a FLYING FUCK that nothing comes of it, I don't give a FLYING FUCK that they just release me an hour later when they find out they're RETARDS and there is NO SUCH LAW, I am SICK to DEATH of getting arrested for doing NOTHING.

FUCK COPS.

Where I live, there is an age limit on them. But you'd think the police would actually know the laws for your area.

I once tried an energy drink. That was a terrible, terrible idea.

There is no age limit, and it's ridiculous to put one on them because they're a glorified soda and aren't much stronger than coffee.

I think the legislation here was pulled under some "think of the children" b.s. but I don't remember it all.

For another vent: Canada isn't all sunshine and happy universal health care and gay marriage. We've got a lot of nasty people, but then we're stereotyped as all "polite" and its sort of shoved under the rug. I'm starting to get annoyed with everything these days.

I think the legislation here was pulled under some "think of the children" b.s. but I don't remember it all.

For another vent: Canada isn't all sunshine and happy universal health care and gay marriage. We've got a lot of nasty people, but then we're stereotyped as all "polite" and its sort of shoved under the rug. I'm starting to get annoyed with everything these days.

I believe you, but I doubt it could be worse than Texas.

the name's riley