Vent

What response?

What do you have to say?

Please?

Thank you?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Im just thinking... about travelling back in time. If I had a power to do it, whould I go back to the time to fix everything with the person I couldn't get along after everything started to fade or back long before I met her to never make the same mistake again... and push her away before we became friends... would I travel two months or two years...?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I dunno about you, but I'd go back and see some dinosaurs.

sounds like a damn good idea. Screw her.

I dunno about you, but I'd go back and see some dinosaurs.

sounds like a damn good idea. Screw her.

Take a good camera with you... Bring back memorabilia... You know, just violate the entire time-space continuum while you have the chance. ;)

Please?

Thank you?

What?

What what?

My old pc is like a shit I mean... I'm trying to do anything on it and even the simpliest thing takes hours!

My old pc is like a shit I mean... I'm trying to do anything on it and even the simpliest thing takes hours!

Put your specs in the Hardware forum, and I'll see if I can help you speed it up some.

Im just thinking... about travelling back in time. If I had a power to do it, whould I go back to the time to fix everything with the person I couldn't get along after everything started to fade or back long before I met her to never make the same mistake again... and push her away before we became friends... would I travel two months or two years...?

I would go back in time to watch the great cartoons of the 90's and early 2000's.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You don't have to go back in time to do that... Just grab one of the hundred or so torrents. (there's even a half dozen or so for Ren & Stimpy season 1 specific [it was the only good season IMO])

You don't have to go back in time to do that... Just grab one of the hundred or so torrents. (there's even a half dozen or so for Ren & Stimpy season 1 specific [it was the only good season IMO])

It's just not the same though.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I can tell you where to get the components, and the CRT TV... Then you can just watch them on Saturday morning only... It would be the same.

I can even tell you how to get commercials in the right order, and even with the right errors for use in between the normal points, and a program you can use to insert them into the programming... They'd even be era appropriate.

can I vent about BTG's good advises here or should I leave them to myself? Jk, I'm just gonna say I'm going to move soon and my entire room is filled with boxes... almost, theres no way to clean this shit all I can do is to wait till we move...

Yeah! I hate that I give good advice! ;)

I know the feeling of moving... My parents did it a couple years ago when I wasn't there to monitor all my stuff, and I'm just now finding most of my stuff that they packed.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

can I vent about BTG's "good" advises here or should I leave them to myself?

Fixed.

And please do.