Vent

Ah, sorry. I don't have the names of every city in the U.S. memorized, so I didn't consider your name having your city in it. Washington, though, huh. Right in the city, too. Man, I dunno what to say.

i think when I was with my "friend" she was driving me away from other people and taking all attention from me. Now, since she's gone I feel like I have more time for everybody else...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

A84S55z.png

Looks legit, considering I don't even have an iTunes account! It wouldn't annoy me so much except that GMail's apparently "brilliant" spam filters somehow didn't catch this one.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Wow, you don't have iTunes either? We're the smart ones it seems... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

For me its more like "What's the point?" lol. Plus i hate iTunes anyways, its so damn bloated for what it does. (I used Winamp for years, right up until they shut it down. Now I'm trying to switch to foobar2000. Its hard.)

Try Resonic Player. It's pretty stripped down right now, but it'll play anything. The features that are on their way look amazing, and it's dedicated to being anti-bloat, and fast.

I didn't ever use iTunes, mainly because back when I was thinking about starting to, (the mid 90's) it was hooking directly into critical system files, and preventing complete uninstallation of iTunes. It also was adding the ability for Apple to monitor the PC that had iTunes installed for any form of DRM dodging. (and as far as I've heard, they haven't gotten rid of that last part yet)

That has more features, but isn't as well coded when you get to it's guts...

Resonic is still in it's Alpha stages, (it's already available for download though) and it's being adopted as a core tool for several music artists... That's impressive. (and stable, never had it crash on me)

Seeing people going into a panic about the Heartbleed thing. Maybe that's because it's not really in my nature to get into panics. Or my reasoning that if it was widely exploited, we'd probably have heard about it long before.

Seeing people going into a panic about the Heartbleed thing. Maybe that's because it's not really in my nature to get into panics. Or my reasoning that if it was widely exploited, we'd probably have heard about it long before.

Apparently the NSA has been aware of it and exploiting it for years... How lovely.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Apparently the NSA has been aware of it and exploiting it for years... How lovely.

Wow.

the name's riley

Forward secrecy negated the effect of that problem. (many of the sites that had that vulnerability had FS enabled in 2011 when Heartbleed began)

Look behind you, if you see a steamroller, then the feeling is perfectly natural.

Then check and see if it's something else that can roll... Maybe that's what ran you over.

Because if you don't continue, you just sit there... You have to move on!