Vent

At the moment, I wish I was dead.

Not much I can really do about that though, and not for lack of trying.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

All I want to do right now is go to sleep... My parents however have a completely different idea of what I should be doing, and my Mom won't take 'no' for an answer. *bashes head against nearest wall*

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A lot of crap happened so we have to move to another apartment. I don't like moving. I like the place I'm living now and I thought we would stay here longer so I'm sad about it. The saddest part is that some people say to me "well at least you can keep your memories of the place" but that isn't a given for me considering this stupid stupid brain of mine. And my mood keeps swinging between semi-catatonic stupor and gibbering idiot. I guess I can't deal with stress at all.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

First my laptop fries. Then we spend $100 on fixing it and accomplish nothing. Then we build a new computer, but the video card is shit and it has no internet. Then we get a wireless adapter, but it diesn't work. Then we order an antenna for it, and it arrives weeks late. Then we get it plugged in, and it DOESN'T FUCKING WORK, because the delivery guy THREW IT at our door like a fucking FASTBALL.

So apparently the universe doesn't want me to have an internet-capable computer. Ain't that special?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

First my laptop fries. Then we spend $100 on fixing it and accomplish nothing. Then we build a new computer, but the video card is shit and it has no internet. Then we get a wireless adapter, but it diesn't work. Then we order an antenna for it, and it arrives weeks late. Then we get it plugged in, and it DOESN'T FUCKING WORK, because the delivery guy THREW IT at our door like a fucking FASTBALL.

So apparently the universe doesn't want me to have an internet-capable computer. Ain't that special?

So how did you get on? A friend let you borrow?

OC: Fucking regents exams and finals creeping up, for fucking fuck fuck I hate those exams. Fuck.

So how did you get on? A friend let you borrow?

IPod.

Ah yes the iPod... The ugly cousin of the iPood.

ipood-500x382.jpg

Got suspended from Chronicles today. Idiot moderator interfered with a civil debate, got hostile, insulted me, erased half the debate and then suspended me for objecting. I swear I was civil, and I even made an effort to be polite, a successful effort at that, but I guess the moderators of the "friendliest" scifi/fantasy forum isn't so friendly if you disagree with them.

Did I ever mention how much I hate that kind of moderator? The kind with the massively oversized and easily bruised ego? The kind that flips the fuck out any time somebody disagrees them? Well now I have. And if that's how they treat their members then I want no part in their forum and I shan't return when this suspension is over.

You know what sucks? Constantly losing connection to the internet.

You know what sucks even more? Constantly losing connection to the internet while trying to watch a video.

Oh hey, guess what, I lost connection once while trying to submit this post, and 3 times while trying to edit said post to fix a mistake, and now once while typing this bit. Lets see how many times I lose connection when I hit the "Submit" button again. Once. Well, that was underwhelming.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You know what sucks even more? Constantly losing connection to the internet while trying to watch a video.

Oh hey, guess what, I lost connection once while trying to submit this post, and 3 times while trying to edit said post to fix a mistake, and now once while typing this bit. Lets see how many times I lose connection when I hit the "Submit" button again. Once. Well, that was underwhelming.

I haven't been able to do anything online at home for the past 4 weeks because my ISP decided that paying them monthly was a good enough excuse to basically provide at BEST 40 kb/s for a grand total of 20 minutes every day before not actually loading anything at all for the rest of the 23 hours and 40 minutes. Been stuck using my schools internet which is now miles better than my home despite it's shittiness.

Retired Forum Moderator

WHY is alcohol so unpredictable? Normally I take take three or so shots of this exact brand (and this exact BOTTLE) and feel nothing, now I take one and I'm feeling light headed? That doesn't make any sense. I haven't changed ANYTHING about my diet or habits, and now one shot is worse than three? Ugh. Nevermind, I'm going to go get some coffee.

That feel when you get accused of aimbotting in a game like Left 4 Dead is a satisfying one. However, it's not so satisfying when the one accusing you of hacking is the HOST OF A TOURNAMENT with whom you've been friends with for a fairly long time

In short, my friend removed me on a whim, I'm now banned from the only major tournament in the game as well as every remotely good competitive server, and will probably be ostracized by the competitive community.. all because I, once a lowly pubscrub, *GASP* improved at the game. To add insult to injury, I extensively vented to a friend about it and his reply was nothing more than a "lol."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Got suspended from Chronicles today. Idiot moderator interfered with a civil debate, got hostile, insulted me, erased half the debate and then suspended me for objecting. I swear I was civil, and I even made an effort to be polite, a successful effort at that, but I guess the moderators of the "friendliest" scifi/fantasy forum isn't so friendly if you disagree with them.

Did I ever mention how much I hate that kind of moderator? The kind with the massively oversized and easily bruised ego? The kind that flips the fuck out any time somebody disagrees them? Well now I have. And if that's how they treat their members then I want no part in their forum and I shan't return when this suspension is over.

I was a moderator, and was put there to combat the growing assholishness of the other mods... That stuff you experienced, you might want to take the time to report the mod to an admin, someone higher up than the mod. (mods sometimes step WAY past where they're supposed to, fortunately it hasn't occurred on this forum)

How about just finish one of the hardest PvP matches of a game with a flawless record, and dropping connection right before you would receive the reward... And getting a 1 hour ban on PvP because the game considers you to have left the match. (I got a couple of those in STO this week)

WHY is alcohol so unpredictable? Normally I take take three or so shots of this exact brand (and this exact BOTTLE) and feel nothing, now I take one and I'm feeling light headed? That doesn't make any sense. I haven't changed ANYTHING about my diet or habits, and now one shot is worse than three? Ugh. Nevermind, I'm going to go get some coffee.

If you're coming down with something, or have a weakened immune system, you will likely have a more significant reaction to alcohol.

That feel when you get accused of aimbotting in a game like Left 4 Dead is a satisfying one. However, it's not so satisfying when the one accusing you of hacking is the HOST OF A TOURNAMENT with whom you've been friends with for a fairly long time

In short, my friend removed me on a whim, I'm now banned from the only major tournament in the game as well as every remotely good competitive server, and will probably be ostracized by the competitive community.. all because I, once a lowly pubscrub, *GASP* improved at the game. To add insult to injury, I extensively vented to a friend about it and his reply was nothing more than a "lol."

I've had that happen so many times, it's not even close to amusing. I was one of the early beta testers for the NA version of KOS, and through the beta maintained 15th place... Comes release time, and 90% of the new players reported me for aimbotting.

Then there's also times where I'll be having a really shitty day playing, losing every match, and then all of a sudden... WHAM, best round of my life, and then 10 minutes later... WHAM, global ban for botting. (I don't use aimbots, they take all the fun out of the game) After appealing, they say it's just too unlikely that I improved that much without an aimbot, so they deny all further appeals. (the most frustrating thing is that this is a remarkably common occurrence with most FPS games, and happens to me on almost every MP FPS I play, hence why I tend to favor SP games)

Well, BTG, I would report it. But I'm still suspended for doing fuck all, and will likely never be un-suspended, so I really can't.

Just make an alternate account using Trash-mail. Report, and say you made that account for nothing else. And then don't use it for anything else either. Only complete asshole admins would consider it to be ban-avoidance.

Complete asshole admins? Like the guy who suspended me the first time?

And if he's a great big Jerkass, the second, third, fourth, and probably fifth time too.

OT:WHY THE FUCKING FUCK FUCKBATTERY IS THER HOMEWORK ASSINGED DURING SUMMER?!? RAH FUCKING FUCKETY FUCK! I JUST WANT TO PISS AWAY MY LAST REAL SUMMER ON GAMES ANDSHIT, BUT NO, I HAVE TO TAKE A MASSIVE FUCKING SHAFT UP MY ASS JUST BECAUSE THE TEACHERS COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER! FUCK! :evil:

...jerks.

And if he's a great big Jerkass, the second, third, fourth, and probably fifth time too.

Exactly.

On a separate note:

HOW do people expect me to divide my time between so many things? One friend expects me to work with him on his game project, another expects me to run a game project separate from that, that second one also expects me to run a total conversion mod project (for Skyrim), and then he also expects me to work at his dad's house doing yard work. I do NOT have time for four jobs. How do people think I can have four jobs?