Vent

I'm not your only friend! Yeah, I'm here too!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm not your only friend! Yeah, I'm here too!

Oh, there's two of you, even better. >.>

Seriously though, it can be unsettling at times, especially if it's a close 'friendship' like mine is. It's like playing with fire, if you're not careful or attentive, you could get your hands singed, or be burnt alive worse yet. Still, it's interesting, I can say that much at least.

This sums up my thoughts on Free Speech perfectly:

free_speech.png

I think XKCD imagry is down... I'm getting a 404 error for them.

After seeing "I'm not online" as an option on an online poll on a local newspaper website, I can't say I exactly hold the intelligence of people in our area to a high standard. Granted, I'm probably not helping the cause, seeing as my IQ has never tested over 90 (that's the low end of average). On the other-other hand, IQ probably isn't the best way to measure it anyways so i don't know.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

This sums up my thoughts on Free Speech perfectly:

free_speech.png

I think XKCD imagry is down... I'm getting a 404 error for them.

Huh. It's working for me. Well, here's the whole comic, in text form:

Public Service Announcement:

The right to free speech means the government can't arrest you for what you say. It doesn't mean that anyone else has to listen to your bullshit, or host you while you share it. The 1st amendment doesn't shield you from criticism or consequences. If you're yelled at, boycotted, have your show cancelled, or get banned from an internet community, your free speech rights aren't being violated. It's just that the people listening think you're an asshole, and they're showing you the door.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Some wrappers are edible, and those I recommend eating.

You could have just said "I accidentally scrolled down to the comments on a news site" and most of us would know exactly what you mean.

Which ones? The ones that were talking about "make peace not war", the ones calling it "better than doing nothing", the ones saying that they "prefer drones rather than troops, because no troops get hurt that way", or the ones that are merely saying "I don't give a fuck" in long drawn-out paragraphs?

Exactly. Man, what kind of drugs must one take to say the shit they say though?

I sometimes believe that well-meaning but ignorant people can be more dangerous than actively malicious people.

I sometimes believe that well-meaning but ignorant people can be more dangerous than actively malicious people.

That's the vast majority of environmental activists right there... Well-meaning ignoramuses.

That's the vast majority of environmental activists right there... Well-meaning ignoramuses.

PETA. Although at this point even 'well-meaning' is debatable there...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Which ones? The ones that were talking about "make peace not war", the ones calling it "better than doing nothing", the ones saying that they "prefer drones rather than troops, because no troops get hurt that way", or the ones that are merely saying "I don't give a fuck" in long drawn-out paragraphs?

How about the ones claiming "Obama n da lebrals is da reel teer'ist" or the ones saying "let's nuke em!" and the one's saying "Keel all muzlimz!" and worst of all, "da lebralz iz evul! kill them! kill them! kill them!". How about those comments?!

Oh, and your statement about environmentalists is just incorrect. Don't ask why, or else this discussion will degrade quickly.