Vent

Well I got called by a manager at work and was told (essentially) that I wasn't worth keeping for the rest of my shift. She then laughed at me when I asked to stay. She later apologized for the fact that they had to send me home but did not apologize for laughing at me. Whenever I accidentally laugh at a customer looking for .22 or 9mm ammo I'll apologize profusely. It's not so much laughing at them as it is about the whole situation. It's still very rude to laugh at people.

Back to the getting sent home. It's such bullshit. I work in the sporting goods department which is the most difficult area of the story with the stock changing every couple of weeks. It's constantly fluctuating. Lately we've been pressed to somehow just become more productive, now they're sending home me, a part-time, leaving the full-time people to close without my help.

There's also the fact that I was holding onto the phone, dealing with many customers through that, and I sold the display of a digital electric smoker cooker which really ate into the time I could have spent getting things accomplished. At the time I was told to leave, two people were working on putting out summer fishing lures and tackle and everything and the other person was helping a customer behind the gun desk. And there I was, being told that my help wasn't worth having for the night because there wasn't "any business."

Now, you could say 'hey, at least you got to go home early,' but that's fucking bullshit. I don't go to work for fun. I go to work to make money, and if they don't respect or appreciate the amount of work I do, laughing at me when I ask if I can stay to help my coworkers, then that's really going to push me further away from wanting to continue to work there.

Short Version: I'm feeling very devalued and disrespected. I need a new job.

Speaking of a new job I'd really like to voice act. Maybe be on the radio or possibly do the news or something like that as a potential secondary option. If anyone works in that sort of field or has any information regarding that sort of thing I'd deeply appreciate it. I spent a day researching it myself but couldn't find much information. I'll have to spend more time on it.

Speaking of a new job I'd really like to voice act. Maybe be on the radio or possibly do the news or something like that as a potential secondary option. If anyone works in that sort of field or has any information regarding that sort of thing I'd deeply appreciate it. I spent a day researching it myself but couldn't find much information. I'll have to spend more time on it.

I would recommend watching I Know That Voice, it's a video documentary about voice actors/voice acting.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Xalder, I know the feeling completely... (the same thing as when I worked at Target in the electronics department, since they cover electronics, toys, multimedia and, if there's no dedicated sporting goods section, they even cover bikes, sports equipment, automotive, and the seasonal area with just two people)

Hey, maybe we can get minor voice roles in the movie that Ross is going to make... It would be a good place to start a career.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I dont remembert hings so good i dont remember things so good i dont reemeemeber why Cant I remMEMBER anything I DONT KNOW I DONt UNDErstand I dont UNDERST321dfsfdsdfudfas89dfdfsdfsadffddfs im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry

Edit: Sorry. Sometimes my brain does a BSOD and sends me into a panic.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

That's normal believe it or not... It's just how often it happens that defines whether it's abnormal. (it always sucks though)

It's Spring, it's supposed to be nice, warm, and most of all, snow free!. Instead, we get more snow. Gah! Yeah, sure, it happens every year, but come on!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I can't think of a comment for that. What was I trying to think of a comment for?

FUCK YEAH SUUUUUCK MY DIIIIICK BINDING OF ISAAC

FINALLY BEAT THE 9 LIVES CHALLENGE AFTER LIKE A WEEK

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH EFFORT I'VE BEEN PUTTING INTO THIS

getting the mom's knife pickup really made the boss fights a breeze, I thought I'd regret getting the Number One, but I got so many range and damage up pills it made it all worthwhile.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Im so sick of people getting free shit then whining about it.

"My dad only bought me *insert older model of iphone for 6000000 dollars here*, I wanted a *insert newest iphone for 999999999999 dollars here* he is such a fucking asshole!!!!!"

or

"My parents only pay for a 2 room apartment which is bigger than half the houses in this town, WAAAH!! WAAAHHH!! MY PARENTS HATEEEE MEEE!!!!!"

Fucking ungrateful shits

Ive gotten LOTS of things from my parents (not gonna lie, its usually expensive stuff too) and I have ALWAYS been grateful for it. I realised when I was very young that I had it better than alot of people and for that I was grateful and shared the stuff that I got (example: if I got a new console or something, Id always invite friends over and let them play etc.)

But Im so sick of spoiled little FUCKING SHITS who get their own fucking apartments and dirtbikes for like 1000 dollars and just whine about it. What the fuck is wrong with people?! You get something expensive as FUCK and you cry because it wasnt the newest model or something??

Money doesnt grow on trees, your parents spend more money on you than they have to because they love you and you just go and fucking complain.

Edit: I also want to add that even though it kinda seems that way in this post, Ive never acted like some spoiled little fucking brat either.

"Life sucks sober!"

FUCK YEAH SUUUUUCK MY DIIIIICK BINDING OF ISAAC

FINALLY BEAT THE 9 LIVES CHALLENGE AFTER LIKE A WEEK

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH EFFORT I'VE BEEN PUTTING INTO THIS

getting the mom's knife pickup really made the boss fights a breeze, I thought I'd regret getting the Number One, but I got so many range and damage up pills it made it all worthwhile.

Wasn't there a "glee" thread or something around here somewhere? I think it was made late last year.

the name's riley

I had another bad dream. I guess I'm just not allowed a good night's sleep. :(

Edit: Also i think the heater broke down again. Its always fixed in a day or two, but....brrrrrrr.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Fucking ungrateful shits

Ive gotten LOTS of things from my parents (not gonna lie, its usually expensive stuff too) and I have ALWAYS been grateful for it. I realised when I was very young that I had it better than alot of people and for that I was grateful and shared the stuff that I got (example: if I got a new console or something, Id always invite friends over and let them play etc.)

But Im so sick of spoiled little FUCKING SHITS who get their own fucking apartments and dirtbikes for like 1000 dollars and just whine about it. What the fuck is wrong with people?! You get something expensive as FUCK and you cry because it wasnt the newest model or something??

Money doesnt grow on trees, your parents spend more money on you than they have to because they love you and you just go and fucking complain.

I know what you mean. My parents bought me a nonfunctional motorcycle for $200, and what did I do? I thanked them profusely. It's a nice bike that just needs a little work, and I have nothing better to do. (it takes out two birds with one bike)

Fucking ungrateful shits

I know what you mean. My parents bought me a nonfunctional motorcycle for $200, and what did I do? I thanked them profusely. It's a nice bike that just needs a little work, and I have nothing better to do. (it takes out two birds with one bike)

Yeah even though it doesnt work its still a free nice thing.

Like when I got my moped, it didnt even start so what do I do? I fix it.

It seems no one has the know-how to even perform the most basic fixes. If you cant fix it yourself, just ask someone to do it (and pay them).

"Life sucks sober!"

Or look it up, and learn how to fix it... (what I'm going to have to do for some of the repairs for my bike)

Or look it up, and learn how to fix it... (what I'm going to have to do for some of the repairs for my bike)

Im so glad google exists.... and that I can access it on my phone. Dont know how many times that has saved me...

Im too lazy to fix my front brake and the only thing holding my other break (rear wheel) in place is a rubber band... slightly worried that it will snap while Im going downhill

"Life sucks sober!"

Im so glad google exists.... and that I can access it on my phone. Dont know how many times that has saved me...

Im too lazy to fix my front brake and the only thing holding my other break (rear wheel) in place is a rubber band... slightly worried that it will snap while Im going downhill

Agreed. Might want to fix one of them, just for safety concerns. (it's really easy when you get a couple parts)