Artists? (Possibly another image heavy topic)

Oh so you WANT to see it. :P

Naughty, naughty.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I want to everything, all the time... The worst of the worst still doesn't faze me, so simple NSFW is comparable to 'everyday' stuff. I've been so desensitized (intentionally) that I don't look at women with lust anymore, as I find the challenge of guessing bra and waist sizes far more entertaining. (I know; I'm a robot)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

For someone who follows as many NSFW artists as I do, I'm surprisingly not a very sexual person. Hell, half the livestreams I watch I go to because the artist and the people in the chat are really cool people. I'd just as soon follow another NSFW artist as I would another regular art blog if the art was good.

And as much as I hate using cliches, "I watch it for the art." is about as truthful as it gets. :P I'm just not very stingy with what I consider art.

if you really want to show it but don't want to test forum limits you can always PM the link to those who want to see it. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Make it a very inconspicuous text link. Like, the full stop at the end of a sentence. Like this.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

XP Hush. No NSFW picture. Yet. I dunno. I'm contemplating it.

However, I have this.

http://imgur.com/2BkQ9vh,AWQarvB,kOwI6Lc,pVjYqnK,tv6cLR2#4

Say hello to my baby-darling spaceship. <3 My pretty creation.

It's not even done yet but ah, coming along so nicely. Feel so proud of it. First project I've done for this program too so. X3

It looks really cool when the wire-frame viewpoints are seen!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Never_Forget.png

Two things: This can be seen as a thank you "letter" to SquareEnix/Soft, and I've dubbed this "Never Forget" cause of all the memories I get (this is just a small sample) when listening to some of the songs in the Final Fantasy series, mainly this one:

CX7kKUQtW-Q

On a side note, yes I know I've posted this in the general thread, but it doesn't hurt to post it here as well.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Oh my gosh. My hands hurt like hell, but it's finally done. 4 hours, non stop drawing.

Above the Clouds

My drawing creativity is officially back in town. B) Bring it, world.

(This is a gigantic dragon. A colossal Goddess almost.)

Everyone compliment it or I'll beat the sh*t out of all of you.

XD I'm sorry.

-------

http://imgur.com/NiZf4h5,8ezCNZA,TZMokys,CKFwgX1,zDOrPKV,qc16GeP,HItHdM9,ReKuQcN,SIHfq9E#0

My graphics and design project is coming along nicely! :D I've finally added materials to it. The screenshots with the separate windows are the rendered models, the better looking views. I just need to add some lights, effects and an environment and BAM, done!

I'm so happy with this. I get many compliments and stunned faces from my classmates. X3

"Wow. That's better than my first spaceship."

"You have too much time."

"Now I know my project really IS crap. Thank you."

-------

http://imgur.com/NiZf4h5,8ezCNZA,TZMokys,CKFwgX1,zDOrPKV,qc16GeP,HItHdM9,ReKuQcN,SIHfq9E#0

My graphics and design project is coming along nicely! :D I've finally added materials to it. The screenshots with the separate windows are the rendered models, the better looking views. I just need to add some lights, effects and an environment and BAM, done!

I'm so happy with this. I get many compliments and stunned faces from my classmates. X3

"Wow. That's better than my first spaceship."

"You have too much time."

"Now I know my project really IS crap. Thank you."

*whistles* :shock::thumbup:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

It is remarkably good... If you want some good quality realistic metal textures to use, I can make some for you. (especially weld textures of almost any type)

Or you can use cgtextures.com. It's free and public domain with the sole exception that it must be used on a 3D model. :D

I'm gonna say this with honesty. That model is better than some of the things I saw students trying to graduate with at my college. Do with that information what you will. :P I kind of want to show my models now but the best of my works aren't textured because that's what I'm weakest at when it comes to 3D. I felt that my attempts to do so made them look worse.

Also I kinda feel that removing image signatures from this website wounded my digital art. I used to make signature banners all the time to keep my skills not-blunt and give me something to do when it came time to change it but ever since they took them down it just feels like there hasn't been much point.

Retired Forum Moderator

Why thank you! ^W^ Such kind words. Texturing can be difficult. XP But I have a vast collection on the program I use; 3DS Max. It has even more if you alter the rendering settings.

Here's one of my final pieces. The complete model with lighting, printed on a png picture.

http://i.imgur.com/crncwpF.png

-------

Ah, going for the painted white look...

Well, I figured I'd draw this to try and get my mind to settle down so I could sleep... Check the dream sharing thread for more info about it. (honestly, I think I'd have an easier time sculpting this in clay)

DreamSceneSink.jpg

Love your work K4! :D

I'm absolutely terrible at pixel art. X3 I also cannot work on MSPaint even if my life depended on it.

PaintTool SAI all the way for me. XD

Here's a... let's say... NSFW sorta idea picture. It's trashy looking cause I've been practicing drawing figures and humanoid shapes. Here we have a kitten lady and a dragon guy. X3 ...odd unlikely couple.

http://i.imgur.com/ddo5g4L.png

Secret dirty mind ahoy!

-------