Hardest Game You've Played?

What's the most difficult and challenging game you've played?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Mhmm. Perhaps Killer 7 in hard mode? One of the bosses (some sort of doll) was just impossible. I eventually gave up on it (I had already finished the game in normal mode, so....)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I can't really nail down one, but a very memorable one was CoD World at War on veteran, particularly the last two missions. For two reasons: an insane amount of grenades (I did the math, 700,000 grenades per hour on average for several hours) and an infinitely respawning Nazi in the only piece of grenade-free territory on the map that I came to name Ted and blame for the grenades.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Skyroads/Skyxmas is memorably challenging for me. I never beat the last road in Skyroads, and only beat the last road in Skyxmas once.

GODDAM MEGAMAN ON NES!!!

I have Megaman II. That one wasn't as hard.

It wasn't the levels or anything.. Just those damn Boss enemies. Another annoying one was Contra.

Ever seen this song? I can't Beat Airman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzCfUM7BM8

Sim City 4 is slow and tedious. I preferred Sim City 3000 where I had less control but at least I didn't have to play at a snail's pace the whole time.

But for a very long time Ace difficulty (above Expert or Hard) in Ace Combat Zero kicked my ass- until something clicked, and then the ass that was kicked was the game, not mine :D Find me a dogfight 1 vs. 30 and watch me come out unscathed.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Minecraft. (joke)

The most challenging game I've ever played is probably Super Meat Boy.

Also, I've noticed that a lot of games I've found hard mostly due to shoddy gameplay. I couldn't complete Asphalt 5 due to the opponent AI being 50x faster than me all the time.

Mission: Humanity easily, that game is ruthless.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I wanna be the guy. Pure evil.

I burned that game onto a disc just so I could smash it