Rate the Last Movie you saw.

I saw World War Z.

I'd give it a 6/10, as I had seen better zombie movies. This one had some action in the beginning, then a little too much airy dialogue that didn't really absorb me into the story. Some people who've read the book said that the movie had minimal content compared to the book.

Unlike the Hobbit movies.

The Wolverine.

6.5/10. I'll rate it a 7.5-8/10 when the uncut version comes out, but the theatrical version felt a bit too fast. That was probably so that they could keep it's PG-13 rating, but I think that held it back. This movie could have been pretty good if they had went for an R rating, but as is, it's just 'Good'. Not bad, not amazing, just good. A nice character study for Wolverine and a decent story. Whether that uncut version on DVD will change my mind, I dunno. Hope it does.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

fRLWs0dFiK0

I'd give it a 9.9/10.

A few problems, but considering it's completely free nature, and extremely low production cost, I can't possibly consider the problems as anything significant. (especially since Hollywood AAA titles usually have similar pitfalls)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Eddie Murphy Raw.

9.5/10

Absolutely hilarious.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

True Grit (2010)

9/10

I love this movie. This is one of the few remakes that (in my opinion) overpasses the original in how damn good it is. And not just because of Jeff Bridges. It's also one of the only Westerns movies I actually enjoy. The original included. Most of them just feel kind of hokey.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Oblivion

8.3/10

I do recommend seeing it at least once...

Undercover Brother

8/10

The absolute STUPIDEST thing ever to come out... And most of the jokes are actually very good... Stupid premise, great performance of the stupid premise. Watching it feels like having one of my mildly weird dreams, except with black people.

Cloverfield Uhhh.... ohh.. hmmm ._.

6/10, good idea, had potential, nice effects but story messy and could be better explained in general

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Avatar;IT HAD HORBLE SGI EFECS!IT SAKED DONKI BALLS WIT DIAREA!TEH PLOT WZ SHITTY AND IT WAS BAAAAAD!

10/10 great for suicide!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

The warriors 7/10

Jarhead 9/10

Ghettoblaster (Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood) 8/10 fucking hilarious

"Life sucks sober!"

Oblivion

I am a big sci-fi fan and I am glad a movie such as Oblivion was released.

Post-apocalyptic future, new technology, Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman, evil alien machine, clones, exploration of human nature...

It is all very well combined. I especially loved the landscapes (that's one of the things that really catches me in post-apocalyptic scenarios), the appreciation of the little things in life

such as the care for the flowers

I won't say more so that I won't spoil your experience.

9/10

I saw Gravity the last weekend.

A bit schizophrenic. Great cinematography and CGI and I was looking forward to it trying to be as authentic as possible. However, it quickly degenerated into a bit of a farcical Hollywood roller-coaster ride with physics and realism going totally out the door...

Then there was that:

Bullock: "Nooo! Don't do that!"

Clooney: "Sorry, my contract's up and I'm off to shoot another movie..."

Bullock: "No, I will pull you in!"

Clooney: "Hey, no! Not unless the producers will pay me for overtime!"

Bullock: "But your momentum is already arrested and you have no more fuel left!"

Clooney: "Doesn't matter, Sandy, my magnetic charisma will pull me on, to the stars! Take care..."

:roll:

Regards

Inglorious Basterds gets a Quintin out of Terentino. That guy is fucking loco in the coco. 10/10

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Bad Grandpa. I can't say I liked it quite as much as Jackass 1 & 2, but I certainly did enjoy it. 8/10

the name's riley

Fear and loathing in las vegas.

I have no idea what the fuck I just watched and the whole movie felt like one long crazy drug trip but I think thats what the movie was going for so 8/10