Post what you're doing right now

Rendering my shoutcast of my team's first week in HL. We're 1-0 Baby!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Thinking on possible ways to reduce the cost of my Dad's new PC build... I came up with a small list of parts, and have managed to keep the price around $515, but that's pretty expensive for our current income.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just plugged the HDMI cable into my 360, but still really don't want to play on it. I'm only doing it because my cousin bought Watch Dogs on the 360, otherwise I'd still be playing Red Dead on PS3.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Just getting back online after Comcast dropped the internet here for 2 hours.

Eating dinner, since dinner was actually lunch... This is breakfast time for just about everyone else.

Trying to decide between getting another glass of tea, and taking a nap. Leaning towards the tea.

Sitting in psychology class quite utterly disturbed.

There's a reason I just don't sleep on monday nights anymore.

Edit: nevermind fuck that. nervous breakdown. Las thing I need after watching that god damned film in class was to find a roach in my bag. There's not much I have a real phobia of but roaches are god damned top of the fucking list i don't need tbhis right now i don't even know if theres more of them seriously why the fuck does it have to show up now I njeed to get out of this room rightnow before Ilose it.

Editedit: better now. Talked to a friend a bit and it helped calm me down. Stupid illogical phobias...

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to find some reason to want to play Watch_Dogs, but...failing...miserably...

Also Blighty posted in two topics on one day. That's noteworthy by itself.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Just enjoying my new internet speeds...

3543480719.png

3543496424.png

but you're using comcast, so according to what ive been told that seems more like a deal with the devil

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Not for us... Just got a new modem from them, (old one was dropping the internet for hours at a time) and because we were having troubles with it for several weeks, they also bumped our speeds a few levels for 3 months. We have an unlimited data cap too, so I don't have to worry about that either.

I've done over 3TB of downloads, and 10TB of uploads on torrents, and never even gotten a warning. (I run with basic precautions, like forced outgoing encryption)

Trying to talk myself out of doing a stupid and irrational thing. It's not going well.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Waiting for my Dad to head to be so I can sleep.

Inventing songs in my head to later write and practice.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Ending a toxic friendship that's been going on for 3 years.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time