Vent

Dammit, it's school holidays, I shouldn't be THIS freaking stressed!! UGH! - And literally as I was typing this vent up, more stress on me... :cry: UGHHHHHRRR WHY ME!! - Okay, fuck it! Fuck this, fuck that, fuck everything.

1. I have visitors coming over today to check out our house that's on sale, I have no idea how that's going to go, and it's making me nervous.

2. My boyfriend doesn't inform other people of decisions, but expects to be completely informed. Double standards much?

3. Because he didn't inform his mother about some arrangements and stuff I made, a package I delivered to her house for someone else - she was like; "Oh, no, we're not expecting any packages from this service." So fwoop, out the fucking window that package goes and I'm going to have to contact some people to figure out where the absolute fuck it went.

4. That was only one package though, the other package I had sent, she was apparently expecting and opened up and looked through - like, fucking excuse me? That wasn't meant for you. Get your fucking hands off it. That's so incredibly rude. It's your address, but it's not for you, don't think the little address gives you the right to do whatever you want to my package. There was nothing sensitive in the package, but It's still pissing me off.

5. Thanks Mother for only telling me when we're at 103% of our data usage for the month - that you changed the limit from a whopping 500GB to a literal halving of 250GB. Seriously!?? You tell me NOW and then you complain that we're using too much internet up. GEEZ.

PLEASE. JUST EVERYTHING STOP FOR A MOMENT. OH MY GOD. This is all happening in like... the span of an hour, so I'm a little fucking lost right now. I still haven't eaten breakfast and I woke up like... 3 hours ago. Fuck me. I'm just having one of those; "I don't want to talk to people" days it seems... I want to like... decapitate a few people right now.

What YOU need is a BIG hug.*hugs*

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Small, gaming related vent:

How fucking DARE Bethesda charge $100 for a game that DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING RUN? I want every red goddamn cent back, I am sick to death of having to struggle for FUCKING HOURS to get their PIECE OF SHIT TO RUN, because of issues they cannot POSSIBLY be unaware of and REFUSE TO FUCKING FIX.

I don't give a flying fuck what bullshit excuses Bethesda has. No game should outright fail to run, EVER. This is NOT acceptable, and they need to either fix the problem or give me my fucking money back.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Fuck mouse pads, all they do is get in the way. Sometimes I just want to throw them away at work.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Small, gaming related vent:

How fucking DARE Bethesda charge $100 for a game that DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING RUN? I want every red goddamn cent back, I am sick to death of having to struggle for FUCKING HOURS to get their PIECE OF SHIT TO RUN, because of issues they cannot POSSIBLY be unaware of and REFUSE TO FUCKING FIX.

I don't give a flying fuck what bullshit excuses Bethesda has. No game should outright fail to run, EVER. This is NOT acceptable, and they need to either fix the problem or give me my fucking money back.

Question... Which game, and what specific problem getting it to start are you having? (I may just have the right bizarre fix for you, as that's usually the kind of problems I experience)

Fuck mouse pads, all they do is get in the way. Sometimes I just want to throw them away at work.

100% agree for anything that isn't a low-profile pad. (if it's thicker than 2mm, it can exist in the trashcan, along with any form of wrist rest)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Question... Which game, and what specific problem getting it to start are you having? (I may just have the right bizarre fix for you, as that's usually the kind of problems I experience)

Fallout 4, known and unresolved compatibility issues with AMD on Windows 7.

Ah yes... The AMD problems... From what I've seen and heard, it's the fault of the crappy AMD drivers, and not Bethesda. (which I can 100% believe, as I've never even heard of a truly professional driver coming from them)

The bathroom in my dorm at college plumbing gets messed and we put in like 4 work orders to get it fixed and they never sent anyone. It was messed up Monday morning and fixed Wednesday night.

Trying to beat Rom the Vacuous Spider in Bloodborne is the worst part of every playthrough, hands down. This wouldn't be so hard if he wasn't one of the worst designed bosses I've seen in recent years. For a game as unforgiving as this, designing a 3 phase boss where literally every attack is a rogue element that skill only partially helps avoid was a poor, poor decision. Especially since it's a required boss. Seriously. There's no dodge direction that doesn't have at least a 1 in 4 chance of taking damage anyway from the ranged arcane attack that even with 400+ arcane resistance is still 50-100% of your health in damage. Then there's the little spiders. every phase has like 10 of them and you do 75% less damage when attacking them from the front, and these spiders can ALSO kill you in a single attack run. And it's not sensible to fight them because you give Rom more time and chances to ruin everything with his piece of shit arcane attack which does the stated 50-100% of health in damage.

What a stupid fight. If they removed this boss completely and put something else in it's place I would be 110% behind that decision and I hate when companies remove content outright. That's how much I despise this horribly designed fight.

And of course you get the people that got the golden layout on their first run going on to forums like "Oh I beat him my first time you just suck" which are as welcomed as this boss is. People who make it to a layer 5 dungeon do not suck because layer 3 dungeons eat bad players for breakfast. This fight is just that unpredictable and poor. Don't go acting like you're hot shit because you got lucky enough to not encounter his bullshit. In fact, the first time i played the game I DESTROYED Rom the first time. Now I have to do like 7-8 attempts no matter how well prepared I am for the fight because it just shits on me with unavoidable situations.

Retired Forum Moderator

Alright, missing out on the school class photo months ago was depressing enough. Looking at this school magazine and seeing me not there in that class photo, that's depressing. What's more depressing? They didn't even include me in the fucking 'Absent' list. I don't exist apparently... At all. *sighs* My name is just... not there, or anywhere. There's not a trace of me in this entire book. I'm like a fucking particle of dust. I feel like a particle of dust.

@Rarity: Gosh damn, I hate those kinda fights. I'm really pissed with one game at the moment... Dragon Age II. Have been for months actually. Semi-related to your rant but not really. I CAN'T get past this one fight. And no matter what I do, I can't get out of it either. I can't leave to grind some levels, can't leave to get more skills. I'm stuck in this area, in a fight that I cannot possibly win. I haven't been able to play this game, because I can't progress. And it's such a good fucking game, but I'm not stuffed enough to restart the whole game, just because of this one fight.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

"And though I said, 'You don't exist'

She grasped me firmly by the wrist

And threw me down upon my back

And strapped me to her torture rack" :D

If you're an illusion... Perhaps, painted by light on finest gold particles suspended in the air? - you're the nicest illusion I've ever seen! :-) You exist in our minds here, Jeb, so - who cares about books or magazines?

Regards

Alright, missing out on the school class photo months ago was depressing enough. Looking at this school magazine and seeing me not there in that class photo, that's depressing. What's more depressing? They didn't even include me in the fucking 'Absent' list. I don't exist apparently... At all. *sighs* My name is just... not there, or anywhere. There's not a trace of me in this entire book. I'm like a fucking particle of dust. I feel like a particle of dust.

@Rarity: Gosh damn, I hate those kinda fights. I'm really pissed with one game at the moment... Dragon Age II. Have been for months actually. Semi-related to your rant but not really. I CAN'T get past this one fight. And no matter what I do, I can't get out of it either. I can't leave to grind some levels, can't leave to get more skills. I'm stuck in this area, in a fight that I cannot possibly win. I haven't been able to play this game, because I can't progress. And it's such a good fucking game, but I'm not stuffed enough to restart the whole game, just because of this one fight.

Don't look at those kinda books.You exist to me. :mrgreen:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Ah yes... The AMD problems... From what I've seen and heard, it's the fault of the crappy AMD drivers, and not Bethesda. (which I can 100% believe, as I've never even heard of a truly professional driver coming from them)

Updating to Windows 10 fixed the problem, which was 100% just AMD and Bethesda deciding to not support the older OS.

Updating to Windows 10 fixed the problem, which was 100% just AMD and Bethesda deciding to not support the older OS.

Interesting seeing as the game runs fine on my computer and I'm using 8.1.

Interesting seeing as the game runs fine on my computer and I'm using 8.1.

That makes me realise just how old Windows 7 actually is.

And how even older XP is.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

If you're an illusion... Perhaps, painted by light on finest gold particles suspended in the air? - you're the nicest illusion I've ever seen! :-) You exist in our minds here, Jeb, so - who cares about books or magazines?

Regards

Don't look at those kinda books.You exist to me. :mrgreen:

Most people I know are like particles of dust when compared to you! You're one of the coolest and nicest people I know, and a huge part of this entire forum.

:oops: Awww... aaand there goes my heart, all on the floor, all melted. XP Thaaank you~

tumblr_m6nj4vEQF51rqus56.gif

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Love it or hate it, I don't care, I just think Undertale is the most overhyped thing in existence. I mean, really? It won Gamefaq's best game of all time. REALLY?!? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you seriously telling me that it's better than Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6, 9, Morrowind, San Andreas, KOTOR, and everything else that was on the list? Really? A game so recent that it even shouldn't have been on the list, is much better than these?!? WHAT THE HELL!?

Win 7 works just fine as long as it isn't AMD, (I'm running it that way right now) so Bethesda still doesn't look like they have anything at all to do with it.

My vent: I hate it when people blame some company or person for something they didn't do. (example, blaming mod makers for glitches inherent in the game, or for glitches caused by other mods; blaming Bethesda for AMD's horrible dirvers and business practices)