Vent

Starting to wonder how reality ever made it out of beta with these kinds of bugs.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Starting to wonder how reality ever made it out of beta with these kinds of bugs.

It was made by a AAA company that's why.

Retired Forum Moderator

God is the CEO and he didn't hire bug testers. So broken, he had to disable the dinosaur patch. The files are still there though. X3 So at least we got that.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yeah but they corrupted with time and a lot of information is missing.

This is getting out of hand XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Also there was a patch a while ago, fixing the Berenstein Bears typo, it's been corrected to Berenstain Bears.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Oh god I just started thinking of what the would would be like if it was made by Bethsda.... Not sure if awesome... or terrifying

Oh god I just started thinking of what the would would be like if it was made by Bethsda.... Not sure if awesome... or terrifying

11917813_1513975442227004_605573411_n.jpg

Eeeexactly

My boyfriend is clingy as FUCK.

Can I please be allowed to spend just a few hours on my own? Or is that selfish? I mean, he goes to sleep and I get some time alone when he's asleep. But then I wake up and it's like... if I don't message him the moment I wake up, I'm suddenly the worst person ever and I should feel ashamed of myself. He uses his emotions to twist mine and it's starting to royally piss me off. He knows that I'll be nice when he's sad, because he knows I hate it when he's sad. I'm sure he's not purposely abusing this, but he keeps fucking doing it. He's so gosh damn sensitive, and I have no idea what to do with him most of the time when he's upset. I swear, any little thing sets him off into a sad soppy state. Just stooooop... pleeeaaasee... not everything is going to go your fucking way, stop getting upset over the littlest of things. Holy crap. It's starting to wear me down, really.

Like, really, I want to be off a Skype call for two hours, but nooo... can't have that. He says; "No call... so... you don't want me anymore? You don't love me?"

HOLY SHIT. STOP. I feel like shit when he says stuff like this. Like I'm not fucking good enough. I'm a terrible girlfriend. He keeps saying how much he wants to marry me, but with shit like this happening every day, I don't knoooowwww... *bangs head against the wall* Dammit. Relationships are fucking hard. Can I please be single for a little while? 'Be single for a week' coupon for $N0.P41N?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Aw... Sorry to hear that, Jeb...

I venture to suppose he is feeling very insecure at the moment. With the post op situation, being weak and confined to hospital bed, and all the other stuff that happened... This can make a man feel particularly vulnerable.

But that's only an explanation. Doesn't mean you must put up with all of that. In fact you must not! Because it makes you feel down and irritated and the more you are like that, the more insecure and rejected he would himself feel. A vicious circle - it needs to be broken at some point.

I think the way to do it is to simply explain it to him - that you need personal space because otherwise you will become too stressed. So, the more you strain yourself to be with him, the more irritable and angry Jeb he'll have and the more depressed he'll become.

When you talk to him - talk about yourself, not about him mostly. Don't say "you make me feel stressed", say: "I am becoming stressed when I'm forced to do this" - if you see what I mean... Try also do deflect anger into humour. If he say something that irritates you - take a deep breath and try to respond with a joke.

I know, easier sounds than done... But it works, to an extent. So, it's worth the erffort.

Regards

I'm not sure this is a vent, actually more sure it isn't, but... I kinda just knocked out a drunk guy and I am now kinda worried. More than kinda, actually. Still processing it.

Edit:

Basically, I was just trying to enter a convenience store, and this guy blocked my path and started berating me for shopping there because the night clerk decided he was too drunk to buy more booze. I told him the clerk had a point and tried to get past him. He blocked me again, I told to fuck off, he shoved me, I punched him in the side of the head and he dropped. I then panicked and immediately went home. And I am now worried.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

My boyfriend is clingy as FUCK.

Can I please be allowed to spend just a few hours on my own? Or is that selfish? I mean, he goes to sleep and I get some time alone when he's asleep. But then I wake up and it's like... if I don't message him the moment I wake up, I'm suddenly the worst person ever and I should feel ashamed of myself. He uses his emotions to twist mine and it's starting to royally piss me off. He knows that I'll be nice when he's sad, because he knows I hate it when he's sad. I'm sure he's not purposely abusing this, but he keeps fucking doing it. He's so gosh damn sensitive, and I have no idea what to do with him most of the time when he's upset. I swear, any little thing sets him off into a sad soppy state. Just stooooop... pleeeaaasee... not everything is going to go your fucking way, stop getting upset over the littlest of things. Holy crap. It's starting to wear me down, really.

Like, really, I want to be off a Skype call for two hours, but nooo... can't have that. He says; "No call... so... you don't want me anymore? You don't love me?"

HOLY SHIT. STOP. I feel like shit when he says stuff like this. Like I'm not fucking good enough. I'm a terrible girlfriend. He keeps saying how much he wants to marry me, but with shit like this happening every day, I don't knoooowwww... *bangs head against the wall* Dammit. Relationships are fucking hard. Can I please be single for a little while? 'Be single for a week' coupon for $N0.P41N?

With me and my boyfriend we are both kinda clingy so it works out. I message him when I wake up and he messages me whenever he's able. I guess if you need some privacy once in a while that's understandable.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I kinda just knocked out a drunk guy and I am now kinda worried.

Depending on how drunk he was, he probably won't press charges due to not remembering much.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I kinda just knocked out a drunk guy and I am now kinda worried.

Depending on how drunk he was, he probably won't press charges due to not remembering much.

I'm not worried about ME. MY ass is covered. His, however, was just left unconscious in front of a convenience store, in the middle of the night, in Washington, in the winter, with a concussion and poor odds of getting any medical attention or still having his wallet by the time he gets home, if he gets home at all. (This town sucks.)

I feel like I'm more angry over this than I should be, but whatever.

For like, a week now, my family has been living off the very basics in food... like, toast, tea, sandwiches. Know why? Cause my mother lost her freaking purse, and because I was in the hospital, I couldn't work and thus didn't get paid. No money! I've never been so fucking hungry, and I'm sick of eating toast and fucking tea. My lovely boyfriend, managed to save me from my horrible diet by getting me a glorious fucking pizza yesterday. I was going to like... savor it... eat two pieces, save the rest for later. Wake up today, so fucking ready for leftovers and NOT toast and tea, aaaand wow. My family, sister or mother or whoever - they threw the box out. THANKS FOR NOT EVEN OPENING THE FUCKING BOX TO CHECK IF ANYTHING WAS INSIDE. SERIOUSLY!?! There was like... 3 meals in there for me, and you threw it out... and I know they didn't eat it because they would have asked me where the hell I got a pizza from. But nope, they just threw it out whilst they were cleaning the fridge, thinking nothing was inside. I'm so fucking mad, and so fucking hungry. I love food more than my great ancestors, alright? Mmkay? I want my fucking food. You throw out my food, I'll stop talking to you for a week. *whines* I'm so hungry... I'm so sick of toast. Toast can suck a dick.

I need a chill pill or something, geez, I'm cursing toast.

-------

Last year, I started going to the school counselour to talk about my lifelong problems and then I started going to a psychiatrist.

This was the FIRST time in my life that I spoke of the shit that happened when I was a kid to anyone. Spilling my guts out like an idiot started to change me, and at first it felt like it was the right thing to do. Everyone was so happy that I was feeling better and that I didnt have those angry outbursts and that I stopped being depressed and so on.

You know what? I hate them. I hate my fucking stupid ass friends for telling me that I should go talk to someone about my problems. I HATE the fact that I ever went to talk to someone about my "problems". Bu-fucking-hu, you had issues as a kid? Well everyone fucking does. It goes against EVERY principle I had when I was younger. You dont talk to people about your problems, you take them with you and you live with them.

I hate what therapy has done to me. Everyone else LOVES the "new-old me" but I for one fucking despise it.

I miss being depressed, I miss being angry and hateful. I miss feeling like I was at rock bottom and that life had no fucking meaning.

It feels like I can only feel one emotion now and that is happiness. Sounds great, huh? Well I hate it. It feels like Im writing this all from memory, since I just CANT FEEL THE HATRED ANYMORE.

And everyone keeps saying that they're so happy for me! "How nice it is, to finally see you be yourself!" IM NOT MYSELF! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THE HAPPY GO-GETTER FUCKING DOUCHEBAG THAT I AM NOW. I was out on the streets picking fights with people when I was 11 or something. I beat people up, I made teachers cry and so on. I was self-destructive and angry.

There is no better way to tell that you are alive than having the adrenaline flowing and feeling of anger or hatred towards someone. I even enjoyed being beaten up, because I felt like I was alive when someone beat me all bloody and senseless.

Fuck my friends. Id rather be all alone and be myself, than having friends and being someone else. I failed my younger self and I failed everything that Ive ever stood up for. And yeah, I know, people are gonna call me edgy and they're gonna tell me to grow up and so on. Go ahead, maybe Ill feel something that isnt sweet and happy for the first time in a good while. Everything is just so fucking empty... You think my friends care now? Should I see another psychiatrist because Im happy? The psychiatrist wouldnt listen when I told her that I didnt like what was happening to me, so she told me to keep going for a while, and I did, for my family and my friends. Now Im just an empty shell with my memories and my stupid fucking job and my stupid fucking drivers license and my STUPID FUCKING HAPPINESS.

"Life sucks sober!"

This is the most strangest vent I've read. And I have no idea how to help. Would you like some death threats? Maybe a punch to the gut? Would the possibility of being assassinated keep you on edge? XD I have no idea.

But eh, I hope it works out for you - in the way you want it to...

-------

This is the most strangest vent I've read. And I have no idea how to help. Would you like some death threats? Maybe a punch to the gut? Would the possibility of being assassinated keep you on edge? XD I have no idea.

But eh, I hope it works out for you - in the way you want it to...

A punch would be great thanks!

I know this vent sounds really weird, I just had to get it out of me. You dont have to say/do anything. (except maybe punch me in the gut)

"Life sucks sober!"