Vent

@Alyxx: You and I share each other's agony. Aww... Long distance is alright if you're used to it. I haven't exactly even kissed a guy yet. So it's not like it's possible to miss! One day though. XP

@Rarity: Imagine it was made by me. XD Hey, it's my idea, I want credit for it. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Alyxx: You and I share each other's agony. Aww... Long distance is alright if you're used to it. I haven't exactly even kissed a guy yet. So it's not like it's possible to miss! One day though. XP

Met my boyfriend earlier this year for the first time and the chemistry couldn't be better. I've never felt more comfortable around anyone as much as him. We spent most of the time in a hotel room with a common friend and it was like heaven. Now he's back in Australia but he's already planning another trip and this time coming specifically to see me and not just see Norway in general.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Can school administrators PLEASE get it through their THICK ASS FUCKING HEADS that children are affectionate by nature and there's nothing wrong with that? Second time this year my girlfriend's nephew (who is FIVE YEARS OLD) has been suspended for PDA. Last time it was three days for hugging a girl he likes, this time they suspended him TWO WEEKS for taking a nap with her at recess. Hugging and snuggling have gotten him SEVENTEEN DAYS combined suspension time. That is SEVENTEEN DAYS SUSPENSION for BEING A FIVE YEAR OLD.

The more time goes on the more I FUCKING HATE US public schools.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Wow.Just WOW.

It's like public schools are starting to become mini-dictatorships.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Let me put it this way: If I had been suspended two weeks every time I snuggled with a girl, I WOULD STILL BE ON SUSPENSION. This is just absurd. If I could meet the principal who decided that, my displeasure would be measurable in joules, and be over a thousand when I punch them right in the liver, then again in each kidney for good measure.

Can school administrators PLEASE get it through their THICK ASS FUCKING HEADS that children are affectionate by nature and there's nothing wrong with that? Second time this year my girlfriend's nephew (who is FIVE YEARS OLD) has been suspended for PDA. Last time it was three days for hugging a girl he likes, this time they suspended him TWO WEEKS for taking a nap with her at recess. Hugging and snuggling have gotten him SEVENTEEN DAYS combined suspension time. That is SEVENTEEN DAYS SUSPENSION for BEING A FIVE YEAR OLD.

The more time goes on the more I FUCKING HATE US public schools.

Ugh, don't blame you! That's such bullshit!

Doesn't help that I've seen these two together outside of school, and they are ADORABLE.

Okay, the hug one is just bullshit, and it's what happens when you allow the anti-PDA people to get their way. (It's not your fucking business, if you don't like it don't look at it. Stop punishing other people for making you JEALOUS.)

As for the snuggling, I can get that they might not be allowed to sleep at recess, so you wake them up. Any punishment is too much punishment. But oh, the story gets SO much worse. Apparently they claimed the suspension was two weeks instead of one because their position was "suggestive and will not be tolerated".

"Suggestive". THEY'RE FIVE. These morons called the SLEEPING POSITION of two FIVE YEAR OLDS fucking SUGGESTIVE. Even if it is, which I have my doubts on, do they honestly think for a moment that it's on purpose? And even if it was on purpose, do they honestly believe these little babies know or care why acting like that makes adults uncomfortable, or even that it does to begin with? I call bullshit. I bet it's just a shitty excuse to punish them more because you fucking get off on it.

I am angrier now that I have heard that. Considerably.

Seattleite, I am 100% in agreement with you. Have you seen the movie Uncle Buck? I really want to go do an impression of the principal's office scene for your GF's nephew right now.

How about we all just get together and start our own schools system here... I'm sure we could figure out something way better than the public schools.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Doesn't help that I've seen these two together outside of school, and they are ADORABLE.

Okay, the hug one is just bullshit, and it's what happens when you allow the anti-PDA people to get their way. (It's not your fucking business, if you don't like it don't look at it. Stop punishing other people for making you JEALOUS.)

As for the snuggling, I can get that they might not be allowed to sleep at recess, so you wake them up. Any punishment is too much punishment. But oh, the story gets SO much worse. Apparently they claimed the suspension was two weeks instead of one because their position was "suggestive and will not be tolerated".

"Suggestive". THEY'RE FIVE. These morons called the SLEEPING POSITION of two FIVE YEAR OLDS fucking SUGGESTIVE. Even if it is, which I have my doubts on, do they honestly think for a moment that it's on purpose? And even if it was on purpose, do they honestly believe these little babies know or care why acting like that makes adults uncomfortable, or even that it does to begin with? I call bullshit. I bet it's just a shitty excuse to punish them more because you fucking get off on it.

I am angrier now that I have heard that. Considerably.

Pedo teachers...

Exactly what Alyxx says. To call anything that a pair of 5 yo kids would do "suggestive" requires a highly perverted mind.

Regards

Almost had heart-attack of the century last night when I had a suspicion my phone suffered water damage. :S Have no idea how either. I understand I was around water a few hours prior to its screen flickering. But I was 100% careful with it. Dried my hands, set it on a towel, I was careful as SHIT. SO WHY!?! And according to the internet, I did absolutely everything you SHOULDN'T when you suspect there's been water damage. XD SHIT. I charged my phone, can't take the battery out because of its rock hard case, and yeaahh... I'm retarded. X3 So I just kinda thought; "I'm going to leave this alone... for like... the night, and hope to God that when I wake up, it's not flickering." So, I placed my phone on the laptop charger, cause I assume the heat would dry out whatever is inside. Went to sleep, woke up now. Turned the phone on, screen went black for a moment. But it's on. And it's not flickering. But I only had it on for a minute. I'm scared to touch it... I'm scared to find out if it flickers or not... I don't want to have to replace my phone all because I was - you know what, I did nothing wrong, this is just shit, that's what. UGHHRR. Please please please please please don't bee broken. I need my phooooneeee... That's how everyone friggin contacts me!! BLRUGGHHR! I'm terrified to use my phone. XD I'm avoiding it like the disease, but I also want to know it's alright.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Well, at least now they have two whole weeks together. That should cheer the little cuties right up.

@Jeb_CC

I feel your pain, I lost my phone a little while back. A nice Nokia, too, now I'm stuck with a friggin' Zinger because it's all I could afford. Hopefully, that does not happen to you. But hiding from the revelation won't change the end result, you need to just gouse it and find out.

Every day the story gets worse. Now the principal has doubled down on his "suggestive" comment, saying he had his hand on her chest and she had a leg over his.

Chest grabbing:

1. So what, there's nothing there because she's FIVE.

2. So what, babies and small children touch females' chests, it's just a thing they do. Ask any daycare worker, they deal with it all the time. So do your own kindergarten teachers. So do all the female students as well, even though they have nothing to grab. It is just a thing that happens.

3. So what, that's just a comfortable position for the hand if you can't get it around your cuddle buddy. Where else is the lower arm going to go, lackwit?

Verdict: Not suggestive.

Leg up:

1. So what, this is just a natural sleeping position, any two people with legs are likely to do this unless the size difference is colossal (then the smaller party would be all the way on the larger one), and she's slightly smaller so of course it's more likely to be her leg over him.

2. Only a fucking pervert would consider this sexual.

Verdict: You, sir, are a fucking paedophile.

Okay Alyx. I agree with you now. This guy is a paedo. Unfortunately, I am not the one who needs to press charges.

Edit:

Apparently the principle is female. Changes no part of my assessment other than the pronouns.

I only felt the need to say it changes nothing because every single time a female turns out to be a paedo, like 60% of the population feels the need to make excuses for them.

I only felt the need to say it changes nothing because every single time a female turns out to be a paedo, like 60% of the population feels the need to make excuses for them.

Which is probably how she's gotten away with that attitude...

If anything it kinda disgusts me even more...

Well, update on the phone - didn't want to charge it until I had to go to sleep... It was being a bit iffy at first... The cable was plugged in but it would only charge in a certain position. But then 20 minutes later it started working properly. Phone, what the fuck are you doing? It's not flickering... Not acting up. But I'm still cautious about it.

And for an unrelated vent; School is fucking weird. Had the graduation assembly for Grade 12's yesterday. That night was the graduation 'party' thing/official graduation for 11 and 12. But exams haven't been done yet, half of the classes are still running. Why are we "graduated"? This makes no damn sense. What is going on?? What am I doing? Apparently I have to sign myself in to school every morning now... And casual clothes is a thing. I'm so uninformed...

-------