Vent

Eh, you guys can expect way more vents from me now. XD Back at school, back with the people who do not listen. X3 Oh boy!

Had my friend come up to me saying she saw the movie; "The Martian" But she literally said; Mart-ee-an. She asked; "Is that how you say it?"

Fair enough - Which I kindly told her; "No. It's Mar-schin."

"No no. Martian. M-a-r-t-i-a-n. Is it Mart-ee-an? Or just Mart-an?"

Oh dear Lord. Just this small conversation, told me exactly what to expect for the next four weeks. Kill me now. XD This is 11th grade people... either listen or shut up.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Kind of upset, felt really bad yestarday, now im happier and joy actually no trace of panic and beign upset. Idk anymore. Apperently seeing snow outside makes me happy.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Apperently seeing snow outside makes me happy.

I have that... Major reason why I hate living in warmer climates. (and why I really want to find a job in Alaska, or at least get enough money to move there)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ohhh boy. I really dislike my Asian side of the family. :\

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW WE WERE GOING OUT TONIGHT. 2 fucking hours before we leave. And I'll be out, probably till midnight with them fucks. I'm going to go for a walk now... clear my fucking head and eat away my sorrows at a bakery or some shit. 7pm, will have to go to a Church event thing with my know-it-all health-freak clean-freak sister, my judgmental mother, and my racist grandmother. Then after an hour there, will have to go to my grandmother's house, watch them eat a bunch of Asian food I'd never even touch, then listen to their drunken alcoholic ramblings for 4 hours or so. Shit. Fuck. Me. I'm just going to bring my bag, and 4 hours worth of entertainment. Bring my phone charger, headphones, drawing stuff. I hate it so much. They expect me to be a part of their conversation, when they talk about things I'd never understand or things I don't care about. They all have a toast, clink their cups full of wine, and I'm just here drinking water. I don't want to drink the alcohol, why would I? I don't need it. But fact is, it's fucking rude. Stop talking about how it's so great and mighty, then glare at me for not joining in on the conversation.

I've literally been walking round the house, sticking my middle finger up at thin air as a physical vent for the past 30 minutes. Anyway, I'm going for that walk now. Fresh air will do me some good.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

There is a saying in Russia: "Пьяный трезвому не товарищ" and another: "Трезвый пьяного не поймёт" - there is a big gap between the moods, social needs, perception of the drinking part of any company and those staying sober. That gap is in most cases cannot be fully bridged. The jolly drunken members cannot understand why the sober ones do not see the fun in their jokes and the sober are just bored watching clear symptoms of intoxication in the drunken ones.

So, I know how you must feel about your evening programming... Maybe you should warn them before they start drinking that you will not take part in their discussions, so they know what to expect and let you be...

Or, have a small glass of wine - as an experiment. Just to see if that will bridge that gap?

Regards

Aw. Russian is cute. X3 But Vappy... You know how I feel about alcohol. XP Dislike the taste, dislike the effects. I'd like to keep my head screwed on properly thanks. :P

It's hard to talk to these people even when they're sober though, I swear. XD They're a bunch of extroverts, loud-mouthed not afraid to hurt your feelings bunch. X3 I KNOW they're gonna be talking smack about me. They usually do...

But what they think doesn't matter. I can keep myself occupied on my phone, talking to people who actually care. XD Geez. Like you! :D Like this. Forums are great. X3

-------

Well, I wanted to try to be objective and suggest possible alternatives...

But, to be honest - I'd rather be seeing you on this forum, typing on your phone, than having you tipsy and singing drunken songs with a bunch of overbearing relatives :D Call me selfish... :-P

And I'm sure there are other people here on this forum, who share my preferences. :-)

Regards

Yesterday I was robbed... and the robber pointed gun straight at me... man... I think i won't go out in public for the longest time...

@Vappy: Sorry! If it sounded like I was shutting your ideas off... That's not what I meant to do at all! ^_^" I'm just really really not into that stuff. X3 *hugs* Here. An apology hug. Sorry!!

@JD: Oh goodness me. Are you going to be okay? o.O

-------

Yesterday I was robbed... and the robber pointed gun straight at me... man... I think i won't go out in public for the longest time...

Oh, man, that must have been stressful... The worst I have ever had pulled on me was a knife and I didn't like that a bit...

@Jeb - you are the first person I met who apologises for not drinking, hehe :D

Regards

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Vapymid: You know the feeling like your life is right infront of your eyes? That's total nonsense... Only thing I was seeing was muzzle and end of the barrel, just waiting what will happen next...

@Vappy: But you haven't even forgiven me for it! XP Do I not deserve your forgiveness or something?

@JD: I hope it works out alright for you... I can't imagine how that must have been. :S

@Seattleite: Have you talked to your boss? You could have accidentally put in the wrong bank details...

Update: So... There is my grandmother, grandfather, aunt, mother, sister, brother and my other sister, all in one small room, with a giant pool table in the middle, and a staircase that's only 0.5 metres wide. So Geez. I'm fucking sorry for not hugging you, grandmother. Couldn't get past my aunt and sister's fat asses. Seriously. Why are you idly standing and sitting on this tiny staircase?? And Geez. I can hear ya'll talking about me from here. No, I'm not fucking anti-social. I just don't want to talk to people who judge me openly. Grrrrrrrr... 5 minutes and I'm already in a state of absolutely NOPE.

-------

I left my last 2 classes today because of my classmates criticizing me and laughing at me about not being social enough,being good enough or standing up to someone.In fact,this kept on for years nonstop.

I couldn't take that kind of bullcrap any fucking more.Beating them up or telling the school staff would have made it MUCH worse.There was nothing else I could do.I HAD to leave.

I don't want to tell anyone else about it but you guys.Even my own father will criticize me and get angry at me for doing something "childishly stupid".

And my internet keeps turning off and on again since yesterday for no goddamn reason.I can't even tell my feelings without my internet being an asshole to me too.

EDIT:And to make things worse,tomorrow is my birthday and i'm already in a bad mood.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Ok this is a bit darker than my previous reply but I might as well get this off my chest.

My elder sister (20) is coming to drop off her 3 month old baby boy so my dad can look after him for the day. Problem is, I just fucking know they will get into a fight because the little kid, before he was a month old, got pretty badly injured (he's fine now though). Now I don't know what happened because the story keeps changing and the extent of the injuries keep changing. I am sick of all the family in-fighting that happens on a weekly basis. The last five years have been fucking shit and I just feel like screaming half the time. NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO TALK TO EACH OTHER! Just, tell the truth and do the right thing. Why is it that the 18 year old son has to be the one to say this shit. My dad is 52, my mum is 53, my grandparents are 76 and 84 respectively. No one knows how to just get along and it's heartbreaking to see this knowing that anything I do only makes things worse.

Would turn for Poe Dameron.

@Jeb_CC My direct deposit won't work until at least next week. This is an actual physical check supposedly sent by mail last wednesday, and now another supposedly sent this wednesday, that simply have not arrived.

If my pay continues to not arrive, I fucking quit. I am not working for my health.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Downloading Assassin's Creed Brotherhood at 50 kb/s :( Fuck you Turnbull

Ever have fun playing video games with a ping of 500+? :P

And sorry about your family predicament. :( Hope it doesn't go too sour.

@Seattleite: Aw. Well, wait until next week! ^_^ Just think on the bright side... You're going to end up with a big collected sum of money. How rich will you feel? XD

-------

Flat broke, Jeb. Because I will lose my job if I don't get paid this week. I have no money to GET to work next week if I am not paid.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.