Vent

Zaraki and Vappy are right, he's gonna be alright. Just give him a little rest, he's going need it after his operation. Sooner or later, you'll be hearing from him, and he'll be as right as rain. I'd suggest you take a quick rest for now, we don't want to see you wear yourself down with worry.

Welp, now what?

That's frustrating... But - that also explains why you haven't heard anything yet. Why you shouldn't have really expected to hear anything by now. So - no cause for alarm at the moment. You should probably put yourself to bed and get some sleep and tomorrow there will surely be some news. Also, sleeping takes the interminable hours out of waiting. Makes time seem to go faster...

*holds your upper hand with his thumb* - there, you've run out of hands now :P

Regards

I guess so... Hm. I'm sure things are alright. ^_^ I should get some sort of reply by tomorrow... hopefully! :D

If not, I'll wait even longer. :3 I'm patient. I swear! XD

I'm so conflicted though. X3 Sleep... means I gotta say goodbye to my friends for the night. But... sleep also means I won't have to wait so long for stuff. And sleep just feels good in general. XP

But oh goodness me. ... Hm. *rests the side of my head against our hands* XD There. Now what? :P

EDIT: @Zaraki: Aw. Thank you... I guess I should stick to that title though shouldn't I? Optimistic little shit. :P But yes, Vappy and I are deep into the hand holding dilemma now. XD Suddenly: Oh hey, it's raining outside. Oh my gosh, I love rain. Rain makes everything better.

@Jeb: I hope the rain has sang you your lullaby by now, Jeb... You must be deep in your dreams... All will be well in the end. Just don't you ever doubt it...

*carefully slips one hand from under your sleepy self, gently brushes your hair off your face* Sleep well...

Regards

@Jeb: I hope the rain has sang you your lullaby by now, Jeb... You must be deep in your dreams... All will be well in the end. Just don't you ever doubt it...

*carefully slips one hand from under your sleepy self, gently brushes your hair off your face* Sleep well...

Regards

Aww... Thank you. ^_^ I just have to wait... Do what I can... No need to stress over anything else... Riiiight? I mean, looking at the bright side... X3 I could be in a hospital. I could be suffering from drug addiction. XD But nope. All is niiiice.

Er... Have no news yet. I think the worst part about it is all the reminding and the amount of people I get going; "Has he said anything yet?" Like, mmm I dunno, how bout you go fuck yourself? XD Sorry. I've literally had to say "no" to that question 10 times yesterday, and the more I say it, the more it sinks in. So fuck your questions. XP

*takes your arm and cuddles it, doesn't let go* :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

jeebus why do I have withstand so much carp (didn't wanna swear)... Booring uneventful evening, and my soulmates boyfriend is being dick to her again >

I think reality is telling me to get off the computer and do something else. Like everything I've done in the past 1-2 hours has somehow led to me stumbling across hatred and toxicity. Like I wanted to see what the fan theories for fnaf 4 ending was (odd cuz I've never actually played any of them) and somehow came across an unhealthily toxic argument between whether or not one of the animatronic characters was male or female. Like actual threats of tracking down and torturing to death level of hatred over something as irrelevant as a gender of a character from a game that isn't even a sapient being IN THE GAME.

Then I stumbled on a hate-meme for the CAD comic that used the topic of a miscarriage to mock anything and everything they could with yet again unhealthy levels of venom in every response. This was all directly followed by yet another "fuck " viral tumblr post.

Why do so many people dwell on hatred so much? It's such an unpleasant feeling. And why they gotta bring other people in to it to? You're doing no one any favors by focusing so much on what you hate, especially not yourself.

Retired Forum Moderator

Why do so many people dwell on hatred so much? It's such an unpleasant feeling. And why they gotta bring other people in to it to? You're doing no one any favors by focusing so much on what you hate, especially not yourself.

Rarity Boss.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Because tumblr (and Reddit by extension) is a breading ground for hate culture. It's full of the kind feminists, transgenders, and liberals that love using scare tactics, culture shaming, and false statistics to degrade, devalue, and bully anyone who doesn't conform to their exact ideals. (Or just a bunch of children who don't know any better.) Furthered by the fact the internet lets them do it anonymously.

It also doesn't help how tumblr simply works, no moderators and no way to filter content so people don't have to deal with the things they don't like. Image boards and forums are inherently better by not only having boards to keep topics contained, but also have moderators who will ban and purge posts that are disruptive to the topic at hand be it either shitposting or just bait.

Have a cute squib:

1445144497276.png

False statistics??! Noooo!

@RandomGuy - there, you see - statistics can be false! :shock: Who would have thought it?!!

@Jeb - you're right. It could be so much worse. And it isn't. That in itself is a cause for gratitude and a bit of a celebration. For me at least. *strokes your hair, curling some around his fingers*

Regards

"One of my roomates works nightshift, so I see no reason not to be a noisy cunt at 8:00 and wake him up, then blast 'music' at 10:00 so he can't get back to sleep. No, that seems A-Okay to me. Perfectly reasonable behaviour, and very considerate of me I must say."

IF I HAVE TO WORK A TEN HOUR SHIFT ON TWO HOURS OF SLEEP A FOURTH TIME IN A FUCKING ROW I WILL FLAY HIM LIVING.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

@Rarity/Kydure - Tumblr is shit. XD The shit I find... I swear... I used to follow a snake blog - just some person who posts snake gifs and pictures. I immediately stopped following their blog after they had a massive unnecessary fight with someone else. Like; "You don't know shit. THIS is the best for snakes." Cursing and swearing, just for that?? I unfollowed when the snake-picture posting blog later wrote... "I can't believe some people. Idiots." Posted on a blog about snakes... I came here for fucking snakes. Not your gossip bullshit that the person you had an argument with can CLEARLY see online.

*groans*

@Seattleite: Hope it gets better for you... X3 Have you asked him to be quiet?

@Vappy: Awww... I feel like it shouldn't get any worse... X3 Especially since some actual good stuff has been happening lately. FINALLY got a message from my boyfriend's dad. He's alright. He had a transplant for his large intestine, small intestine, liver, stomach and pancreas. It was pretty big... And he won't be awake till at least a week. I'm still pissed that it took them three days to fucking tell me. But Ehh... Whatever.

I also just found out that my teacher has FINALLY finished marking my stuff. As soon as he gives me some more work, I will stay up all night until I fucking finish it. I do NOT have time to do anything else. XD Goodbye creative life for a week or two.

But Awww... *purrs* That's so nice! :D *hugs your everything and gives you a back rub* Yay! Back ruuub. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yes. That was an actual paraphrasing of his actual response.

@Vappy: Awww... I feel like it shouldn't get any worse... X3 Especially since some actual good stuff has been happening lately. FINALLY got a message from my boyfriend's dad. He's alright. He had a transplant for his large intestine, small intestine, liver, stomach and pancreas. It was pretty big... And he won't be awake till at least a week. I'm still pissed that it took them three days to fucking tell me. But Ehh... Whatever.

But Awww... *purrs* That's so nice! :D *hugs your everything and gives you a back rub* Yay! Back ruuub. X3

See? He's fine! Just be patient and you'll get to see him again! :D

@Seattleite:Just try to make him be quiet.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I can't make him be quiet because murder is against the law.

I can't make him be quiet because murder is against the law.

Not unless you're a cop ;)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Beating him over the head with a collapsed roof isn't, unless you don't make it look like an accident... Maybe start by flipping the breaker off for his noise machine.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@Jeb - Ah. Such a relief. But, wow, that was a major operation! Basically, like changing a car's engine... No wonder they took so long before telling you, finally, that he's OK. I wish him the speediest recovery and to you - the shortest possible wait.

Ah... That back rub... Thank you! But I think you could do with something too... *turns you around, massages your shoulders* :D

Re: Tumblr... I dunno. Can't blame tumblr - it's just a place. If some people coming there are being jerks - it's a problem with them, not with the site IMHO.

Regards

Re: Tumblr... I dunno. Can't blame tumblr - it's just a place. If some people coming there are being jerks - it's a problem with them, not with the site IMHO.

The problem with tumblr though is it's a mass majority of the userbase and they tend to bully others off the site. It often seems like if anyone even expresses an opinion that varies from what the social justice warriors believe is right then they're harassed to the point of deleting their own blogs. Sometimes even spam reports to the staff until the blog is removed. It's really disgusting. Especially since some of the instances I've seen of this happening were people quite literally saying "it's not as bad as you make it out to be"

There was one instance where they even attacked an artists paypal and got it shut down because he did adult oriented commissions themed over a TV show. Set the artist back $5000, and then went to brag about "justice had been dealt"

Retired Forum Moderator

@Jeb - Ah. Such a relief. But, wow, that was a major operation! Basically, like changing a car's engine...

Actually, closer to replacing the entire exhaust system, including the manifolds and catalytic converter/s.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.