Vent

Will this madness ever end?

There have been several rapes and sexual harrasment cases by people with a non-swedish backround (mostly africans and somalians).

Do you think anyone cares about this? Do you think anything is being done to prevent it? NO! It fucking isnt.

2 girls were touched by a group of immigrants (and yeah, they are immigrants, sue me) at the local bathhouse/swimming pool or whatever the fuck its called, where I live.

The girls were 11 and 14. ELEVEN AND FOURTEEN. The lifeguard didnt want to do anything because "Its sensitive to point out a group."

Oh it is? Its sensitive to STOP A FUCKING CRIME HAPPENING TO 2 CHILDREN BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMMITING THE CRIME ARE NOT SWEDISH?

A person was murdered a few days ago. A swedish politician went out and said that: "My thoughts are with the killer." She also said some fucked up things about him also being a human-being. Why did she do this? Because he is an immigrant, and saying that he is a fucking psycho that should be imprisoned for life would be RACIST. Oh dear, we dont want to be racist, do we?

A man from africa raped a girl. He now feels that HE IS MISTREATED for being pointed out. He also said that: "I wasnt raping her, I was only hitting her."

Oh well excuse the fuck out of me, then! If you only hit her, thats fine! Please, have some more free health care and money.

But the worst part. The WORST FUCKING PART, is that the police are SCARED of being in neighbourhoods with alot of immigrants.

They had to flee from a house because they couldnt handle the 10-15 immigrants in there. If the people who have guns are afraid, then the rest of us should be really fucking scared by now, and I mean scared for our lives. But Im not, Im just very worried about our future, about my little sister who might have to grow up in a "multi-cultural" society which has one dominating culture.

My mom studies in Stockholm and she takes the subway late at night, and Im worried about her, Im really worried. Should I have to be this worried? No. However, this is the new sweden, the sweden where the women should respect the fact that some people look down on women, they should be wearing fully-covering clothes so that they dont get raped. We should NOT teach people who come here that rape is not OK! ....that would be racist.

I cannot take much more of this. I seriously cannot.

I understand why people turn to racism and hate towards other ethnicities now, I really do. Im not gonna turn into one of those people because I have friends from Kurdistan and Africa and they have never raped or killed anybody. It is also because its not really the fault of the refugees, its the fault of our braindead, stupid, retarded, spineless politicians.

I hope we reinstate capital punishment for some of our current politicians, we need some french revolution shit happening right now.

"Life sucks sober!"

Woah, wait wait wait... Calm down...

Look, crime is always an issue and when you have such a massive influx of an arguably more primitive culture, an increase in violent crime is to be expected... But before you blow your top - let's just establish what is it that you want to see? How do you want the situation to be handled?

Oh, and bearing in mind of course that there are native murderers and child rapists in Sweden, just like anywhere, and that there always were...

Regards

Woah, wait wait wait... Calm down...

Look, crime is always an issue and when you have such a massive influx of an arguably more primitive culture, an increase in violent crime is to be expected... But before you blow your top - let's just establish what is it that you want to see? How do you want the situation to be handled?

Oh, and bearing in mind of course that there are native murderers and child rapists in Sweden, just like anywhere, and that there always were...

Regards

Yeah I know that there are swedish rapists and murderers.

If you look at recent events however, such crimes have increased drastically with the huge flow of immigrants to this country (like you say). It seems that the same is true for Germany.

How do I want it to be handled?

If a person who has fled to this country, commits such an act, they should be sent back. I know, I know: "But they might get killed in their home country!" Yeah, well you know what? I do not care. You get to stay in this country, with free healthcare, free housing (which alot of swedes have been queing for, for several years now) and free food and yet, you rape or kill someone, you dont deserve to stay. As for swedish rapists and killers, I would like to see the same thing actually, expel (extradite?) these psychos aswell, and such crime would probably decrease ALOT.

I would also like the police to stop being such giant pussies, and do their job. Maybe do a Ferguson in the worst neighbourhoods and send in the homeguard, lets see who throws rocks and light cars on fire when people with automatic weapons starts patrolling.

That or, you know, imprisonment. If we start putting these people in prison however, they would probably come out angrier than before.

So you make it VERY clear to them when they get here, that if you commit such a crime (rape, murder etc.) you get kicked out of here.

I would also like the amount of people coming here to be significantly decreased. Other countries have the ability to take these people in, why should we take such a big chunk?

With a smaller amount of people coming here, it would also be alot easier to integrate them into our society. Teach them that women here dont dress like the women in their home country. Teach them what is acceptable here in Sweden. If we would do this, this probably wouldnt be such a huge issue.

Oh, I forgot to mention! The police have been given very clear instructions regarding crimes with immigrants or people of different ethnic decent.

They are to keep it a secret to the public if the perpetrator is of a different ethnicity than swedish. They even have a new code for these kinds of crimes: "291".

"Life sucks sober!"

Guys, can you do us a favour and take this to serious topics? I think they have a thread specifically on the subject.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

What's this? I'm in agreement with Seatleite? IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! RUN!

OT: So I accidentally restarted my computer (no big deal but annoying). After the reboot, I find my mouse wont turn on. Great, just great. Unplugging and replugging did nothing, but moving it to another slot worked. I then find out that the two slots up front aren't working. Not wanting to move my controller to a back USB, I decide that a simple reboot (again) would fix the problem. Nope. I had to open my Device Manager, and manually uninstall each USB host and reboot my computer again! Gah! #Firstworldcomputerproblems

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What's this? I'm in agreement with Seatleite? IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! RUN!

Oh, we've agreed before.

"Hey, he has a different opinion than us, let's get him!!!!" Or "It's your opinion, no need to bash others for liking/hating X". I don't think I need to explain why the first one is toxic, and is something that shouldn't exist. The other one, the "it's your opinion man" can be good, hell I, and The Dude, have used it.

XkADiJCYS2k

However, however I've seen it as debate enders, especially early on, said debate (which is annoying in itself), and it's even more annoying when you're unwilling to listen to the other point of view. It's even worse with people of certain fanbases do this. Because then you're painted a (mental) picture that people of said fanbase are like this, that they're all unwilling to hear other/different opinions.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Obama wasn't born in the US! We demand a birth certificate!"

*Shows birth certificate.*

"Obama only showed the short form, doesn't count!"

*Shows long form.*

"It must be a forgery!"

*Local Hawaiian newspaper provides a copy of their paper with a record of his birth.*

"Well it can't be real! That's fake too."

*Exasperation expressed at all the bold assertions made without evidence in the face of OVERWHELMING evidence.*

"See, he can't be a citizen becayse why would he show his birth certificate so many times if he was really a citizen?"

live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif

Eight years. It has been eight years, and people STILL don't believe Obama is a natural born citizen. He has provided another record of his birth after each wave of accusations, and these IDIOTS with no evidence are calling his enormous mountain of evidence fake despite having no rational reason to believe it. Of course, there was also no reason to doubt his citizenship in the first place. And then they have the balls to say they doubt his citizenship because he gave so many forms of ID that THEY FUCKING DEMANDED OF HIM.

And the real irony? You want to see somebody running for president who ACTUALLY isn't a natural born citizen? It's a republican, Ted fucking Cruz. He was born in CANADA, and his parents were CANADIAN citizens who were both voting in CANADIAN elections when he was born. Where are the birthers now, huh? Oh, right, they were really just thinly-veiled racists and they only doubted his citizenship because he was fucking black.

In summary: I still need to stop being so damned surprised when people are so damned stupid.

http://hothardware.com/news/rapper-argues-that-the-earth-is-flat-neil-degrass-tyson-takes-him-to-school

http://brobible.com/life/article/tila-tequila-twitter/

I'm honestly amused/cringing at this. I expect stuff like this from GTA, especially when you hear those news from the in-game radio, but real life? Seattleite said it better: I need to stop being so damned surprised when people are so damned stupid.

Welp, now what?

Seattleite said it better: I need to stop being so damned surprised when people are so damned stupid.

Can we just change the title of the thread to this?

the "I need to stop being so damned surprised when people are so damned stupid" thread

the name's riley

Like the person that made this thread will request a name change....

Edit: On a side note, 'I need to stop being so damned surprised when people are so damned stupid' is too long of a title.

OT: No venting really, just had a stressful moment at work.

So... Donald Trump ran away from the Fox News debate because he's a whiny little bitch that's scared of Megan Kelly, and is hiding behind wounded veterans. The same people he made TWO NYC presidents kick off his street because he felt they were hurting his property values. And... Oops, the money is actually going to the Donald J. Trump foundation. He's just pretending it's going to them so he can take all the money himself.

I am overwhelmed with hatred for this sleazy fuckbag, and my words are failing to describe it.

So my parents have this nasty habit of walking into my room to ask if I'm ready to go before anyone has ever bothered to tell me that we were even going anywhere. And then they get mad at me when we're late because of it. Like what do you expect? In what scenario is it ever okay to get mad at someone that doesn't know about something that you've neglected to tell them, when the only way they can know about it is IF you tell them?!

Retired Forum Moderator

So my parents have this nasty habit of walking into my room to ask if I'm ready to go before anyone has ever bothered to tell me that we were even going anywhere. And then they get mad at me when we're late because of it. Like what do you expect? In what scenario is it ever okay to get mad at someone that doesn't know about something that you've neglected to tell them, when the only way they can know about it is IF you tell them?!

The summary of my life, ladies and gentleman. I swear to God. Everyone freaking does this to me, and it pisses me off. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My dad does that when we're going out to eat supper, minus the getting mad part.

This has happened a LOT to me before as well.I feel your pain.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Scum of the Steam community presented as a quote from them:

"Why would you give it a negative review?! it's in early access!" slightly altered to censor out homophobic and racist remarks every other words.

So let's answer that: Because early access is 0% valid for excusing a lack of content. If the game in it's current state lacks sufficient content then it lacks sufficient content. If someone feels there isn't enough in the game as of the now is entirely their opinion and 100% valid. Demanding that people never give a negative review for lack of content on the shaky promise of future content is what one would call a gamble and a gamble is usually never a positive thing. If in the future they add a ton of content, the review will become obsolete unless updated. And even then, there's still no place for the early access excuse.

The simple summary of what I'm trying to get at: if you're going to reply with "fuck off, it's early access" then I kindly request you "fuck off" first, because your comment is far less valid.

I gotta stop letting such petty things fester. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

The summary of my life, ladies and gentleman. I swear to God. Everyone freaking does this to me, and it pisses me off. XD

I know those feelz. I've never understood why people think you can just drop everything you're doing (it might not be important, but I'm doing it nevertheless!) in order to satisfy some sporadically planned idea of theirs that they could easily of told you about days ago.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I want to cry for 5 months. Thanks to my weird as self, my fiance, and his little friends, I'm spending Valentine's day alone. 3 years of the relationship, gone in a day. And now everything just hurts. Not even talking as friends or anything, and I got cursed at by all his friends for breaking up with him. "Go fuck yourself" is still being replaced in my mind over and over. I was really upset at first. But now I'm just mad. I want to freaking punch someone or something. I lost so much. Not just my partner, but all his friends, all the belogings we shared. This sucks so much. I feel so depressed.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D