Vent

Ah, yes... I absolutely hate it when such things happen... Some people just, as a Russian saying goes, have 7 Fridays in a week... And then they sulk when you tell them to sod off, because you have other plans that you can't/won't change because of them...

Regards

Well that's alright. We can just writhe in our sorrow and misery together, all because SOME PEOPLE decided to be rude! Aka: My excuse to cuddle. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Well, that excuse is as good as any! *cuddles*

Though, I will now have to fake my sorrow and misery :D I hope you won't mind...

Regards

Well, I just got my first dose of a creative; "Fuck you", which hasn't really ever happened before. XP Like, artists lose their art, writers lose their writing. Well, I lost my music, cause I fucked it up so bad that the program crashes whenever I try to open my file. XD Ohhhh deeaaaarr... *sighs* Awww. I don't know what to do now... >.>

EDIT: I will have sex with the person who designed backups for this program. Holy fuck. I didn't even know it made backups, but here it is. XD Oh my gosh. And I didn't even lose any progress. It's just the original file but NOT corrupted. XD THANK YOU!!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

EDIT: I will have sex with the person who designed backups for this program. Holy fuck. I didn't even know it made backups, but here it is. XD Oh my gosh. And I didn't even lose any progress. It's just the original file but NOT corrupted. XD THANK YOU!!

Jesus saves... No, he isn't Mexican.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

OMG. I just friggin did all my shading on my lineart layer. *cries forever* UGHHHHH... WHY AM I SO STUPID!??!

-------

My internet's uptime is gradually getting shorter and less stable and I swear it's gonna drive me to homicide if this keeps up.

Who even runs this company anyways, a dominatrix? Been nothing but one long submissive streak of financial abuse. If these assholes are waiting for Stockholm syndrome then they're gonna be sorely disappointed because that is NEVER gonna happen.

Btw this post is very heavily self-censored, and the amount of self-control needed to do that is frankly a little worrying. If I said what I actually wanted to I'd probably have to ban myself. <_<

Retired Forum Moderator

You know what sounds like a great idea? Creating puzzles that require zero logic and skill, but requires quick reaction timing, in a logic puzzle game. Especially when, if you mess up (even near the end) in the timing puzzle, even if it wasn't your fault cause you didn't see the hazard that killed you (or couldn't react fast enough as it homes in on you), you have to start all over again. Yay.....

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I am not a food bank, and my money is not food stamps. I am not going to go over to somebody's house just to pay for all the food and booze while they phub me in favour of some random fuckbag on Skype for all the fucking time. And if I do go somewhere, and spend several days there paying for everything for an asshole who won't even help me carry it, that had better not be the only fucking reason I'm there. When I realized that is exactly what had just happened I quietly left and I will not return again. As far as I'm concerned, he's not my friend, and he can starve.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I want to cry for 4 days... Ughhhh... I was given a bunch of documents by my teacher to study for my English class, I don't bother taking it out of my bag, take my bag with me to my excursion thing and it gets DRENCHED. All the non re-printable documents are ruined, my journal is ruined, a library book is drenched and I'm thanking God 5000x times because I decided this morning I wouldn't take my art journal with me. And I take my art journal with me EVERYWHERE. So now I need to decide what the fuck I'm supposed to do, how I'll tell my teacher. I don't know... I'm so fucked... I'm so depressed. And it doesn't help that my bag is STILL wet and I'm just carrying around a reminder of my pain and misery until I get home.

-------

I want to cry for 4 days... Ughhhh... I was given a bunch of documents by my teacher to study for my English class, I don't bother taking it out of my bag, take my bag with me to my excursion thing and it gets DRENCHED. All the non re-printable documents are ruined, my journal is ruined, a library book is drenched and I'm thanking God 5000x times because I decided this morning I wouldn't take my art journal with me. And I take my art journal with me EVERYWHERE. So now I need to decide what the fuck I'm supposed to do, how I'll tell my teacher. I don't know... I'm so fucked... I'm so depressed. And it doesn't help that my bag is STILL wet and I'm just carrying around a reminder of my pain and misery until I get home.

I don't know what kind of a person your teacher is, but maybe it's worth being honest about what happened. Any teacher worth their salt should be able to accept that accidents can happen to even the best students.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I don't know what kind of a person your teacher is, but maybe it's worth being honest about what happened. Any teacher worth their salt should be able to accept that accidents can happen to even the best students.

+1

[rant=]

So, my grandparents are watching a show so FUCKING RETARDED it can't even do PSYCHOBABBLE right, it has to resort to babblebabble, and it can't even do BABBLEBABBLE right. It isn't even a parody, and it is MAKING UP WORDS to pretend the magitagonist can divine people's intentions, psychological damage, personality traits, favourite icecream flavour, shoe size and diary key hiding places (and contents of said diary, of course) from their astral position relative to Madefuckingupica, the least existant star relative to the second moon of Doesnotexistica, second planet of Bullshittia.

It's so stupid it can't even unstupid its fake-smart stupid-talk. It's like a drunk, braindamaged monkey with fetal alchohol syndrome marathoned Criminal Minds and tried to write a synopsis by fucking a keyboard, with Word set to wingdings to be produced by jingocans with dementia.

Why? I don't get it. Why not just watch Criminal minds? It's only six layers of retardation instead of nineteen. That's thirteen layers less retarded.

And as a second note, I can't believe they just made me DEFEND Criminal Minds, the most bullshitty bullshit faux-psychobabbly babblebabble to ever reach TV. I once gave almost the exact rant about that show, except it was somewhat shorter and ended by asking why they didn't just watch 24, because it was 2 layers of retardation instead of 6. I cannot believe how much dumber TV has gotten in only a couple years.

YES, this pisses me off THAT MUCH. I can't word even now right fuck's for sake, goddammit. I fucking HATE how people with less creative ability than a random number generator can make millions of dollars making even more retarded ripoffs of one another's retarded ripoffs of stupid shows that were already highly derivative.

Jesus FUCK, I can't tell if this really means that much or if I just have some slight anger problems. Probably both.

_jl2Tgcbnb8

[/rant]

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Ants are so fucking annoying. Like... It's so easy for them to get into the house, and if just ONE ant gets in and finds food, then they won't fucking stop coming. Just piss off! There's literally fruit trees in the backyard, dropping fruit because there's so much of it! But no! Apparently house food is more delicious. And it doesn't even matter where the food is. They'll find it... And it's pissing me off because they're so hard to deal with. You could just spray some insect repellent shit on them or something but you still have a mess to clean up and nobody wants to deal with that. And it's not like we can just get rid of the food cause... You can have a snack at like... 11pm, have a plate of leftovers, leave it in the sink and be like; "I'll clean it up tomorrow when I'm more awake." Aaaand ants. Fuck you ants.

Australia problems.

-------

@Seattleite how many layers of retardation would Family Guy have?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

@Seattleite how many layers of retardation would Family Guy have?

R=-3+0.5(S-N), where "R" is retardation, "S" is the season number and "N" is the number of times it's been cancelled and came back anyway.

Ants are so fucking annoying. Like... It's so easy for them to get into the house, and if just ONE ant gets in and finds food, then they won't fucking stop coming. Just piss off! There's literally fruit trees in the backyard, dropping fruit because there's so much of it! But no! Apparently house food is more delicious. And it doesn't even matter where the food is. They'll find it... And it's pissing me off because they're so hard to deal with. You could just spray some insect repellent shit on them or something but you still have a mess to clean up and nobody wants to deal with that. And it's not like we can just get rid of the food cause... You can have a snack at like... 11pm, have a plate of leftovers, leave it in the sink and be like; "I'll clean it up tomorrow when I'm more awake." Aaaand ants. Fuck you ants.

Australia problems.

Use Lemon Juice (or any strong citrus oil) as a quick fix, and Cinnamon oil as a longer-term solution.

Do note, the following is my opinion, so please don't go full on Youtube on me and start attacking me for having this opinion that I'm about to share. Sharing now:

I hate hypocrisy. Not hypocrites, because I've been one. We've all been one. We will continue being one. Maybe not most of the time, maybe not 24/7, maybe not once a week or whatever, but more like once in a blue moon.

No, I hate hypocrite shaming. I swear people are throwing that word left and right now (same with 'exposed', among a few others), and not only that, but treating those like they offended their great ancestors or something. Like, it's the worst thing in the word. Like, they deserve the death penalty (okay, maybe a little extreme there, but you get the point).

People will cry hypocrisy at the smallest things, and the thing is, 9 out of 10 times, they're acting like they're perfect. Let's say, I claim I don't like Rougelike games (which is true), but once in a while, I play Don't Starve (which has been true). There are those who will cry out hypocrisy at this. What? Never heard of "with exception with"?

Or how bout, one day I'm supporting Clinton, and a week later, I'm supporting Trump. I'm a hypocrite, right? What if I changed my mind? What? I can't do that anymore?

You know what would be hypocritical of me? If I claimed I was a Christian, but drank, did drugs, partied, was a pimp, etc. etc. and (almost) never went to church.

You know, even Jesus said “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” Or, how bout this:

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye."

Or in other words, before crying out hypocrisy towards others, make sure you're not one yourself.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA