FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 0

I'm upset at the lack of commenting on weapons training. Even though he couldn't have received actual weapons training in the "Freeman's Mind" storyline, he is unconscious and I personally think you could do up to that point, have him comment on how it makes absolutely no sense, and then realize it was a dream. Good episode, but in need of 0.5!

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'm upset at the lack of commenting on weapons training. Even though he couldn't have received actual weapons training in the "Freeman's Mind" storyline, he is unconscious and I personally think you could do up to that point, have him comment on how it makes absolutely no sense, and then realize it was a dream. Good episode, but in need of 0.5!

This isn't intended as a dream so that wouldn't of worked.

Though I seem to be in the minority here, I think that this is by far the funniest episode out of all of them.

Two parts made me really laugh my ass off - when he mimics the scientist right after the first jumping obstacle (seriously that was freaking PERFECT, the way he did it) and, of course, the part about the ass wiping (his tone and the pauses made that amazing). Never laughed so hard at any other FM episode.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Though I seem to be in the minority here, I think that this is by far the funniest episode out of all of them.

Two parts made me really laugh my ass off - when he mimics the scientist right after the first jumping obstacle (seriously that was freaking PERFECT, the way he did it) and, of course, the part about the ass wiping (his tone and the pauses made that amazing). Never laughed so hard at any other FM episode.

minority? I see a lot more people like it than dislike it.

I for one thought that was pretty damn funny.

Retired Forum Moderator

excelent prequel!!!

i was expecting the line;

why the hell are we required to jump around like this?, we are theoretical physicists; im sure we can be wasting our time with something more science-related than this, at least pretend a little bit we are doing what we should; but no, the rather have us jumping and crouching for these´s fuckers (looks at the panel where the scientists are)amusement. twisted freaks

xD just something i was looking forward to

keep up the good work

I know! These opinions are stupid. We both know the truth, it's just everyone else that can't seem to understand.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

What the hell are you talking about, honestly, ONLY one person commented negatively in this whole thread..

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Awesome episode, Ross! Though I can't help the feeling of it being a little incomplete.

Ross is back!!! I didn't really like episodes between like 25-30, and was worried about the future quality of series, but this episode was exactly how I like Ross. Sarcasm (Yeah I get the idea, don't worry about me :-D ), mentioning and reacting on things that nobody really notice in the game (like bar cage door and the hint about a gimp in it :-D ) (reminds me "scheduled chaos theory? That makes such sense like grounded aviation! Or deep sea astronomy.. :-D ), doing crazy stuff like jumping back and forward with the modul (what's this do? jeeeeeeah.. That was awesome! Let's do this again! AGAIN! Ah, no, better not. I could do this all day... :-D ) great voice acting etc.. I have been really missing these atributes in your lasts episodes, although I know that there was not so much thigs to comment in this way. So I'm happy you still got it man, thank you for the greatest episode for about a freaking year. :-D

Great ep, though I thought it would be the Lost Coast since he never has a chance to do that now if he would complete the series. Maybe as an additional stasis mission?

Anyway like I said, fantastic ep, really nice to see these being released faster now.

Ross is back!!! I didn't really like episodes between like 25-30, and was worried about the future quality of series, but this episode was exactly how I like Ross. Sarcasm (Yeah I get the idea, don't worry about me :-D ), mentioning and reacting on things that nobody really notice in the game (like bar cage door and the hint about a gimp in it :-D ) (reminds me "scheduled chaos theory? That makes such sense like grounded aviation! Or deep sea astronomy.. :-D ), doing crazy stuff like jumping back and forward with the modul (what's this do? jeeeeeeah.. That was awesome! Let's do this again! AGAIN! Ah, no, better not. I could do this all day... :-D ) great voice acting etc.. I have been really missing these atributes in your lasts episodes, although I know that there was not so much thigs to comment in this way. So I'm happy you still got it man, thank you for the greatest episode for about a freaking year. :-D

Please don't create new topics for something you can just post inside this topic. Thank you.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

This isn't intended as a dream so that wouldn't of worked.

Well, somebody needs to think of a reason for him to finish the course. 0.5 April Fools Special? Where a bunch of "robot grunts" (which, correct me if I'm wrong, appear as custom skins or in censored versions of the game) are lying in wait in the weapons training portion.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

this also explains why he doesn't use the health packs or the hev batteries because he never got to that part of the course

Oh, you didn't do the entire course. :( But I'm not going to lie. This was a great episode. I personally didn't expect it, but I was only half surprised when I saw it.