FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 66

FM66.jpg

(Downloadable copy will be up later)

More Freeman's Mind! This episode, like many others, is pretty much more of the same, except in an alien universe. This area of the game might be my favorite in terms of the color and lighting. As a bit of a spoiler (watch the video first if you don't want to read it) I am disappointed the conveyor belt was unable to kill the controller. In one practice playthrough I got the barrel to shove it out of the room entirely. I'm not sure if the physics can kill it or not. I don't have a lot else to say about this episode except I was quite satisfied with the explosion sound quality.

I'm currently behind on reading comments and VERY behind on giving proper replies to donators and general emails. The same goes for updating a lot of the website links + adding video downloads. My plan is to catch up on all that after the episodes are over. I have seen some comments of people who suspect the bet was a ruse and this is done already, I promise it is not. While I was able to push ahead on a lot on the voicework, I'm going to be extremely busy between now and when I finish FM. I'm quite confident I'll make it, though I have some special stuff planned for the last episode, so it's going to take longer. More videos coming!

LINK TO COMMENTS

Should start planning some sort of party for the last episode. Well... not the last last episode, I imagine that Freeman's journey will continue in some sort of sequel game.

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

I was gonna reload the page for the last time and then bingo.

LOL'ed at the friendly vorts.2(or 3?)more episodes to the end(of the first season?) of a legendary machinima.Ross Scott 4eva!!!!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Damn that was good!

Im really impressed with how you're managing to put out such good episodes in such a short time!

"Christ, you having a meeting in here?"

"Life sucks sober!"

*Getting ready to hit the sack,refreshes subscriptions one last time*

*New Freeman's Mind pops up*

Sometimes,life is just awesome.

Should start planning some sort of party for the last episode. Well... not the last last episode, I imagine that Freeman's journey will continue in some sort of sequel game.

awww yea freeman's mind party im down for that!

I like Tyrian...and stuff.

YOUxbi.jpg

lebowsky"]

awww yea freeman's mind party im down for that!

880673_o.gif

-----

Excellent episode!!!!!

ooh, special stuff? Freeman's life 3... uh, Half mind 3... damnit, half life 3 confirmed? or .5 episode? or bit of season 2?

excellent job as always!

Wow, I think that was a record for shortest time between videos

close, but not a record- record was between 64 and 65 with only a hour difference with current cap

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

So we have a basic 3-day gap for episodes for now?

You can damn well bet I can live with that!

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

So we have a basic 3-day gap for episodes for now?

You can damn well bet I can live with that!

Cornwaffle is going to be out for Friday - Sunday, so sound editing work won't start on 67 until Monday, so no. Only deadline I'm promising is before 2015 on the series.

I wonder if Gordon will ever notice that the Vortigaunts have chains and shackles on, and that they're slaves. that revelation could be really great.

I was just going to bed, but decided to check the Accursed Farms page again. Best decision the whole day! :D

"I just need to find a leader, blow his head off and they'll start bowing to me".

I suppose the meeting with G-man after killing Nihilanth will not be nice... ;)

"Allow me to introduce to you my own brand of trickle down economics!"

*rain of bullets ensues*

Damn something tells me Gordon is gonna enjoy his stay on Xen more than he initially realized, what with him disrupting the social and political order. Its a damn shame that the G man at the end comes and takes everything he has save his suit and life.

Damn feds. Damn them all.

I played through the end of HL1 recently, and it occurs to me now that you're cutting out the ambient voice clips from the Nihilanth (The ones that say things like "Die now" and "We are their slaves") Any particular reason for that?

That was an amazing episode. The whole thing about the manufacturing facility and Gordon's reactions to the working vorts was hilarious as was his screaming after he was attacked.