Post what you're doing right now

Playing Dying light again.

As fun as this game is, it has one major flaw. The game likes to assassinate the player as punishment for things not entirely withing the players control. Bomber infected for example. These are like boomers from L4D except if you stand near one it's instant death. Wouldn't be so bad if a slightly redder, more protruded front wasn't the only thing that discerns them from the other zombies. Like they barely even sound different and most zombies I hear before I see. So when one comes busting out of a door in melee range, I'm swinging before I notice the slight difference and by then it's too late. 2000 survivor points less and back to the nearest safe zone. >:| This has happened at least 8 times and almost happened many more if I hadn't saved it in the last fractions of a second.

Retired Forum Moderator

Visited a, uh, "major Seattle-area aerospace manufacturing company that I can't call out" and looked at some stuff on the shop floor.

Those guys are so cool, I love working with them. They even gave me a special helmet to keep as a souvenir!

Torrenting a game, and a new episode each of Arrow and The 100.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Finishing of listening to the 40th Anniversary Re-release of Physical Graffiti.

Haven't heard most of these songs in so long, feels great.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Listening to this awesome Washington rain on my window.

I mean that in earnest, I love the rain. Its a vital ingredient for life, and it just comes showering down for free. Its cool to know that no matter what happens, you can always get hydration.

Feeling full, about to hang out with my boyfriend. <3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Getting a refill on my glass of Dr.K, then playing some games.

Feeling so happy with myself. I finally took the time to 'dissect' my laptop and give it a nice polish and clean. I took out the keyboard, cleaned that out, cleaned the fan, cleaned the screen. It's never worked so smoothly before in my life. @w@ I was able to play Pay Day 2 WITHOUT using another fan, AND it didn't even get that hot. There was also no FPS drops. I feel so happy.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Waking up... I have about 4 hours sleep, and my mind is screaming that it doesn't want to be idle anymore.