Post what you're doing right now

Trying to decide what game I want to play.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Programming a small gamble game after being inspired by PayDay2's little ingame card pick thing. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Decided I'm going to try playing Battlefield 2142, after I get done replying on forums.

Now crying over my programming because I CAN'T. FREAKING. FIGURE OUT HOW TO ACCESS A VARIABLE FROM ANOTHER CLASS. GRAGH. I've looked through about 20 tutorials and NOTHING has worked for me. ;_; *sobs*

EDIT: Fuck it. I give up. 2 hours of no progress. I'll just do this whole thing without accessing other variables. FUCK IT.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Deciding between more gaming on a different game, or going to bed. (there's a hacker and his clan on the only BF2142 server, and they're actively kicking me every time I join, gonna report them ASAP)

Watching the Boston weather like a hawk, hoping that the storm does not move north anymore otherwise my flight tomorrow may be cancelled.

Having an argument with a hypocrite on YouTube. X3 Yeah.

-------

the only BF2142 server

Only 1 server? Always wondered what happens to old multiplayer games. Might even sneak another shot of Half-Life 2 Deathmatch - haven't touched that for 5 years.

----

Might play some Braid before possibly an early night, but maybe not an early night.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Feeling kinda hurt and upset. But oh well. What can ya do. *sighs*

-------

Got a case of the grogs. Treatment options are: sleep or Red Bull. Out of respect for the dire side effects of Red Bull (heart damage, pancreas damage, wings), I'm taking the natural option.

Night

Only 1 server? Always wondered what happens to old multiplayer games.

I was wrong, there are 2 servers... One has Titan maps, the other doesn't. Also, it requires a modified EXE to access the servers.

Wondering in the name of all gods both fictional and real world what Overkill did to their updating method that makes me download 4.4GBs from a 128MB update when none of my files are modded.

Dying. X3

-------

Relaxing after playing Battlefield 2142 for a while.