Vent

What just absolutely annoys you/pisses you off?

I hate it how everyone these days thinks everything is racist.

I could say "white kid" when referring to a student at my school who's white and be called racist for it.

What pisses me off more is people who make a deal of something that they don't give the slightest shit about(take the "sit down, nigga" thing a while back, that kid didn't gave a shit, he just doesn't like teacher).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Peppe who start a fight, and if you do something back they start crying and runs home to their mom, saying that I started the whole thing.

And autocorrect, I FUCKING HATE autocorrect!

Oh, and religion.

"Life sucks sober!"

That's just it. My sister's laptop has a passlock on it, which my mother controls. The family PC has a passlock on it, which my parents control, along with admin privelages, so I can't download Steam. Besides, I doubt any PC in this household could run Gmod. My sister's has troubles with TF2.

ok this is what you're gonna do. it worked to go past my dad's PC passlock and admin shite.

1) shut down the PC, then start it in safe mode. in there, create a new admin account with your own password and shut down.

2) start again the PC, get into the new admin account and look on the internet for Revealer Keylogger. download it and set it up.

3)exit the account but DONT CLOSE SESSION.

4) get your parents to open their session with their pass, with the excuse of homework or something like that.

5) act natural for a while, maybe print something, then close.

6) when mom/dad buggers off, open back your new account and retrieve the pass

7) check if the pass works. if it does, memorize it/write it down somewhere.

8) make sure you don't screw up. if they change the pass, go to 3.

9) if you feel you want revenge, change the password on the main account, then create many admin accounts (around 15).

there you go, a perfect, idiot proof way to solve all your problems :mrgreen: have fun.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

FUCKING TOUCH-CELLPHONES!!!! THEY DO NOTHING BUT FUCK WITH YOU!!!!! I PRESSED THE FUCKING ICON TAKE ME THERE!!!!!!! AND OFCOURSE, I SPEND ABOUT 30 MINUTES RENAMING AN ENTIRE ALBUM, AND THE FUCKING SONGS ARENT IN THE PHONE!!!! I JUST MOVED THEM OVER YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!!! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. ME!!!!! I CURSE TOUCH PHONES TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Life sucks sober!"

RAUUUUGH!!! I. HATE. CHRISTMAS. ADVERTISEMENTS. IN JULY. Fuck it. I hate all holiday/special ads. "Back to school sale!" IT'S FUCKING APRIL, DUMBASSES!!!!!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

RAUUUUGH!!! I. HATE. CHRISTMAS. ADVERTISEMENTS. IN JULY. Fuck it. I hate all holiday/special ads. "Back to school sale!" IT'S FUCKING APRIL, DUMBASSES!!!!!

I'll admit, I laughed at this. So true.

As for my rant, if my dog doesn't shut up soon, I'm gonna make Cupcakes look tame. That is all.

Retired Forum Moderator

My parents lost my 1TB external drive while I was away. I'm pissed now.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can't help but feel annoyed when someone comes up and tells me something I can't respond to, why are you telling me this? What am I supposed to say? If it's something important to you and you just need to vent then fine but not the little stuff. Or when someone reuses a topic with everyone. When people tell absolutely everyone about something new they got expecting everyone to just die of jealousy. When- oh forget it, I could go on forever.

I can't help but feel annoyed when someone comes up and tells me something I can't respond to, why are you telling me this? What am I supposed to say? If it's something important to you and you just need to vent then fine but not the little stuff. Or when someone reuses a topic with everyone. When people tell absolutely everyone about something new they got expecting everyone to just die of jealousy. When- oh forget it, I could go on forever.

Let me guess, my message to you on steam? :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Let me guess, my message to you on steam? :P

At the moment, one point was triggered by that. Maybe it has to do with the insane amount of candy I've eaten. But it's also a reflection of myself; things that I do and don't realize could be annoying for others.

Okay, so 3 hours ago, I was thinking I REALLY wanted to get my missed assignments and catch up work done before break was over. Then my dad decides to check my grades, and if you remember my dad at all from before, that never ends well. He yells at me and you should also know I've been on the edge of just giving up and dropping out for the past month and a half. So I get a very indefferent mindset as he's ranting, as I don't care, and not caring helps me to cope with him hollering at me all the time. So now, I have no motivation to do anything but play games and forums and I would like to find my Father and my brain chemicals at fault.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

my T.V has those stupid lines at the top, meaning that the hud/compass thing for Skyrim is very difficult to see, so i have to navigate by checking the map every couple of yards. i wonder if throwing my T.V out the window will land me a new one. nah, it'll just piss off my mother...

my T.V has those stupid lines at the top, meaning that the hud/compass thing for Skyrim is very difficult to see, so i have to navigate by checking the map every couple of yards. i wonder if throwing my T.V out the window will land me a new one. nah, it'll just piss off my mother...

Save up for a new HDTV maybe?

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Save up for a new HDTV maybe?

that would be a good idea. there are other things higher on my want list though.

and about buying the PC version...

*looks at Computer specs.*

*looks at skyrim requirements*

*laughs uncontrollably loud*