Vent

That lady deserves some BG2 Angry Players treatment: Buttsex with a bayonet stuck up her arse, and slowly stabbing it's way into the brain.

TROLL HER, I SAY!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

That little friend of hers, mikey2u, is a piece of work himself. They've got to be brother and sister, they're just too much alike: They both seem to be power tripping on their own false sense of self-superiority while simultaneously making themselves look like the universes most massive idiots. The levels of hypocrisy in their posts are so thick you can taste it.

Someone's gotta take these 2 people, take their photos, their top ignorant quotes, and compile it into a poster-board of what NOT to be like. So glad these people are minority.

And I hope to god Deviantart deems her posts as violations.

I'm embarrassed to have to share the name of "human" with these people. It's probably for the better Humanity is trapped in this solar system. God forbid we get out and spread out filth to the rest of the galaxy.

Retired Forum Moderator

First, she'll spend a year in the incinerator. Year two, cryogenic wing. Then TEN years in the chamber where all the robots scream at you. THEN, we do the BG2 treatment.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

my sister is completely fucking insane

who honestly loses their shit over an ipod shuffle? an iphone I can understand, but a shuffle?

first, I make a joke on facebook about buying someone one from best buy, but she somehow gets it in her head that I want to sell hers (she's in college, btw), when I tell her that she was assuming that I was going to sell hers and that she needed to stop thinking everything was about her, she flipped the fuck out.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

yea, i once said my sister was acting like a jerk, she got it in her head that i called her a bitch...that's exactly what i freaking meant, but she still shouldn't assume shit! XD

funny how they(sisters) can turn things around, huh?

but yea, i got crazy sister stories of myself, just gotta remember the details. we've been...ugh... getting along lately.

yea, i once said my sister was acting like a jerk, she got it in her head that i called her a bitch...that's exactly what i freaking meant, but she still shouldn't assume shit! XD

but yea, i got crazy sister stories of myself, just gotta remember the details. we've been...ugh... getting along lately.

Do the right thing, move the fuck away 8-)

That was and is my idea, and im sticking too it.

Eeyup. Only the 'getting along' part only happens when we watch ponies. It's surprisingly a bonding experience.

EDIT: Just to add to this since I'm not sure if I can double post in this situation, just self entitled dumbass in the Freeman's Mind topic thinks he's being respectful calling Ross a 'fucking idiot'. I don't know what his deal is but he needs to chill out and shut the fuck up.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Do I have to vent now? nah.. no.. maybe later, no wait wait, I wont get more time later, wait, no it's a bad idea...

yeah, I think it is. Freeman, gorgon freeman, why do I have to stay at home... I feel sick yes, yes, I need write, read, no wait, not eneugh time... more ideas, yes yes, great plan!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

self entitled dumbass in the Freeman's Mind topic thinks he's being respectful calling Ross a 'fucking idiot'. I don't know what his deal is but he needs to chill out and shut the fuck up.

Oh, yeah, that guy? If only I could reach through the screen and slap him.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Okay, so there's some little girls over to play with my sisters, and I'm locked in my room because, well, they're all really annoying. So here's what I've been hearing outside my room the past half an hour.

Stupid little girl: Ooh! Super Mario Galaxy! Let's play this!"

Sister 1: No Super Mario Galaxy is only 2 players.

Stupid little gir: Yeah but Jenny can be third player an-

Sister 1: No, no Super Mario Galaxy is only TWO players.

Stupid little girl: No gah you're not listening to me! Jenny can be third player an-

Sister 2: It's only TWO FRIGGIN PLAYERS!!

Then they started arguing and breaking stuff outside my room.

EDIT: Now they're sitting in my chair. MY. CHAIR. Not anyone else's, MINE. HOLY HELL

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Okay, so there's some little girls over to play with my sisters, and I'm locked in my room because, well, they're all really annoying. So here's what I've been hearing outside my room the past half an hour.

Stupid little girl: Ooh! Super Mario Galaxy! Let's play this!"

Sister 1: No Super Mario Galaxy is only 2 players.

Stupid little gir: Yeah but Jenny can be third player an-

Sister 1: No, no Super Mario Galaxy is only TWO players.

Stupid little girl: No gah you're not listening to me! Jenny can be third player an-

Sister 2: It's only TWO FRIGGIN PLAYERS!!

Then they started arguing and breaking stuff outside my room.

EDIT: Now they're sitting in my chair. MY. CHAIR. Not anyone else's, MINE. HOLY HELL

Wow do I recognize this... -.-'

"Life sucks sober!"

I've need to rant about a few classes I have this year.

Last year (junior year of high school) was tough and stressful, but I did not have any classes that I disliked. All of my teachers were fantastic. That is a pretty rare occurrence for any student. And by the way things were set up, I would have all of the same teachers this year (senior year) except for one. Well, things didn't pan out that way.

First, physics class. And read this considering that science is my strong suit. I love math and science. My awesome chemistry teacher, one of the best teacher's I've ever had, took a promotion to assistant principal. I was happy for him, but I was bumming that I wouldn't have him for physics next year. The replacement they got flat out sucks. There are two important qualities to a teacher. 1. How well they teach. 2. Whether they are likable on their own. As a person, he's not bad. As a teacher, he was one of the worst I've ever had. If you aren't going to teach from some sort of source material, then you'd better know what the fuck you are talking about. He doesn't. The worst part was that he taught retroactively, after the homework was due. (He has revised his teaching practices this semester after one of my friends went complaining the the assistant principal, the old science teacher mentioned earlier, and spent several hour-long sessions talking with him, during class time). What we do in class is take a problem from the homework and "white board it." Basically detailing the process of how we solved it, and then present it to the class. If one is done right, then it's goes pretty quickly. If not, my genius of a friend (different friend) will tell how it should be one. He is right 100% of the time. And he's not Asian. If you ask the teacher something, most of the time, you will get a non-answer that doesn't help in the slightest, or one that is wrong and will later be corrected at white board time. Oh yeah, and with the white boards, you are up there the whole time when your problem is being worked on, and are basically presenting a problem that you got wrong and are being corrected on it while up there. While most people, including me, don't have any major issues with this, there are certainly people that would, and could see this as damaging to their self-esteem, especially of there were students who were capable of bullying others at our high school. Thankfully, the fact that we're small, charter, and don't have a football team filters out anyone like that when they get done with middle school. In fact, it's the teacher that does this discretely sometimes. I've seen him make snide faces sometimes (behind their backs that is) when a student asks a question that is perfectly reasonable when he doesn't teach the material well.

Moving on to English. My teacher last year was great. She ditched the elementary six-traits writing rubric and graded stuff in a style that college professors do. I was so happy to not have that stupid thing around anymore. She didn't teach the cookie-cutter style of writing process either. Happy times were had. Fast forward to this year, and I find out that she's now teaching juniors exclusively. Great. The replacement was not that great. She was nowhere near as bad as the physics teacher but was still a major downgrade. Six-traits were back. The titles of these classes are these. The junior year English class is officially known as "American Literature" and the senior one as "Advanced Composition." Obviously reading and writing are going to be done in both classes. But the focus was on american lit last year. This year the focus was supposed to be on writing. But it's not. It's British lit. I did much more writing last year than this year. Now maybe we will do more as the year goes on, but I doubt it. Were about to get started on our 3rd Shakespeare play. And also: Mark Twain>>>>>>>>>>>Jane Austen. I actually liked the literature we did last year. That is rare for assigned reading. This year, I've only liked one piece of literature. Teachers y u no stay put???

Finally, Spanish. What a clusterfuck of mismanagement. So again, last year I had an awesome teacher. Here's what I was looking forward to this year. Lots of discussion in spanish. Refinement of the way I speak it. A way to ingrain all the grammatical concepts I learned last year into my head. And believe me, I was taught ALL OF THEM. But here's what happened. The spanish teacher decides to be a troll move to another city. And doesn't tell the school till summer break is underway. Because the break is kinda short (7 weeks), she leaves the school scrambling to find a replacement. Since she was the only spanish teacher that was qualified to teach dual enrollment, which many students take advantage of to get college credit, finding a replacement for her was going to be impossible in that time frame. So what ended up happening was, the first-year spanish teacher would become the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year spanish teacher, and they would hire a replacement 1st year spanish teacher. But what would fill in the dual enrollment void? Online college class. Seriously. I get to relearn a portion of grammar that I already know, and apply it even less. Now I know first hand of what Freeman was talking about (That's worse than one of those online degrees!) Not only are the lessons useless, but you have to pay for learning software that isn't helpful (and partially broken), and for a CD of readings, both each semester. The most use my friend has gotten out of the software was using the access code card to cut brownies in another class. The stuff we get in class and online doesn't relate at all. The vocab is mostly bullshit that's I'll never use. And the skits are annoying as fuck. What usually happens is I do all of the work. The teacher is so fucking oblivious. I had her for homeroom 4 years ago, and I still can't believe some of the shit that went down without her noticing. Like two guys fighting and slamming into the cupboards in the side of the room. Fighting pair: "Oh we just tripped." Teacher: "OK, be careful." On the days that we use the computers for the online portion, I mainly use as a study hall to do other homework. So at least there's that benefit. One might consider easy quizzes a blessing, but they don't have to be insultingly easy. I mean true false statements with vocab. It's pretty easy when the same word is listed 3 times. Then the outside of class activities are pretty much the ultimate in meaningless busy work. And on top of that, there are arbitrary restrictions on which ones can be done when. Seriously, why is going out to a pre-approved spanish-culture restaurant OK in the 2nd and 4th quarter, but not in the 1st and 3rd quarter?

Wow, I typed a lot. Sorry about the wall.

tl;dr: Good teachers from last year ditched, so therefore physics teacher sucks and doesn't know what he's talking about, english teacher sucks and writing is not the main focus when it should be, and spanish teacher especially sucks and part of the class is delegated to an online course, which also sucks.

The only classes that I like this year are band and math.

I can't believe its 7:20 pm, and we have 30°C. It's just not possible.

Thank god I'm going to the beach tomorrow for week. I need to get out of this city.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Wow WoodysGamertag is such an ass. I used to watch his Mail Monday videos because I found them quite interesting. But wow, first he says on a Podcast that "women are build for rape"(the context is that they were talking about what's worse getting beat to near death as a dude or getting raped as a woman) and then he makes a video crying that he is getting all this hate, well boofucking hoo.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know, the question was absolutely stupid to discuss to begin with. But I am mostly pissed that he doesn't even seem to realize what he said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow WoodysGamertag is such an ass. I used to watch his Mail Monday videos because I found them quite interesting. But wow, first he says on a Podcast that "women are build for rape"(the context is that they were talking about what's worse getting beat to near death as a dude or getting raped as a woman) and then he makes a video crying that he is getting all this hate, well boofucking hoo.

This is like Onision, said that if you had a circumsized penis then you werent a real man. And then he makes a video asking why we would call him out by name. If you start hating on a large group of people, then you are going to get some hate.

"Life sucks sober!"

So for my English class I have to write about an expperience "that might have been instructive in some significant way. Perhaps, you learned something about yourself or some aspect of existence, 'grew up,' or became disillusioned, or broke through some obstruction."

I feel like talking about my parents' divorce is too obvious/easy/cheap/boring (for me), but really, I grew up learning about myself very gradually and steadily, and can't really pinpoint many turning points. And I feel like half the people in the class are going to write about that one time they met a black guy and he was pretty okay. I moved from inner city public school to central wisconsin random college. I miss minorities.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"