Game Dungeon Wish List

Posted (edited)

Seconding Titanic: Adventure Out of Time. It's a great old cult adventure game that needs more love. Since it's on Steam and GOG now, however, it might just get it.

Edited by Trar

White Day: A Labyrinth named School (2001)

I have a long history with this game, I can send you a clean Korean iso, and help you with installing the English translation, and guide through the many  (many) issues you will have with this game on a modern OS. Would love to hear your opinion on this one.

Posted (edited)

PARASITE EVE for a future Christmas episode. In Captain Zzap, Ross said he was running out of Christmas games he feels like talking about, and every year since then I've suggested Parasite Eve in the comments, but they usually get buried so I don't think he's noticed.

Ross, I know you really only do PC games on the Game Dungeon, but you might want to make an exception for this one. It's far and away the best Christmas game ever, and it honestly seems like the kind of thing you'd like a lot. It's got great atmosphere, hilariously incorrect soft science, mutating animals inspired by The Thing, unique RPG hybrid gameplay, people exploding into orange goop like in End of Evangelion, shotguns, kickass music; basically everything you could possibly want for Christmas.

Seriously, listen to this shit. This is the map screen music for fuck's sake.

Hell, if you're interested in covering it sometime, I'd straight-up donate a physical copy of the game just so you can emulate it legally. It's totally worth it.

LOOK AT THE FIRST ENEMY. LOOK HOW RAD THIS SHIT IS. THIS IS THE GOOMBA OF THIS GAME. AWESOME

latest?cb=20160407053118

Edited by Saucy

DROD, an incredibly quirky, incredibly good, and some incredibly odd design decisions made in the first games. Basically, it's a turn based/tile based puzzle game where you have to kill all the monsters in the room and exit it. It had almost no marketing behind it, and the series was somehow held up to 6 different games with support from incredibly dedicated fans. It seems like a perfect fit for the Game Dungeon (and not just because most of it takes place in one)