Battle of the Minds

Most mind series are utter garbage, but I read about Barney's/Shepherd's minds here and was surprised that they were good. I subscribed to both. The "Harrison's mind" that one of those guys is working on also seems like it will be good.

Chell's mind is kind of weird, the schizophrenic stuff seems out of place or forced, but it's not bad. I subscribed to that too.

Francis' mind by some guy called bigmar is definitely good, but short. Subscribed and impatient for more.

Felix's mind is just annoying. I can't stand that high pitched cracking voice. It's so whiney. I couldn't watch past halfway through episode 2.

All of the other minds I've seen have been so terrible that I don't even remember their names. They all sounded like talentless brats and I closed the video before even getting past the 1 minute mark.

You should try Kane's mind.For me its better then Barney's mind.

I watched that after you suggested it. It was entertaining but sounded a bit more forced than the likes of Shepherd. I subscribed anyway.

Another one I've found is "The Point Man's mind", which is actually really good. If not for some raw-sounding audio in the first few episodes I'd say it's on a similar level to Freeman's mind. At times the delivery actually sounds even more natural than Freeman.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

When Shephard got high or something, I felt that was probably taking it too much into Freeman's Mind territory. But other than that I think the series has picked up a bit.

I never really liked that scene all that much, didn't seem natural.

Even if you think your voice is bad, trust me,

It Could Be A lot worse.

Oh, man... you can hear children watching musical television in the background. This thing hits the young hard, man.

When Shephard got high or something, I felt that was probably taking it too much into Freeman's Mind territory. But other than that I think the series has picked up a bit.

I never really liked that scene all that much, didn't seem natural.

I thought him confessing his love to that ladder was pretty funny.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Even if you think your voice is bad, trust me,

It Could Be A lot worse.

Oh, man... you can hear children watching musical television in the background. This thing hits the young hard, man.

I stopped watching after the use of the fill bucket in the title scene.

I'm glad I didn't go there than, sounds like a nightmare.

I said that before because I've read people just freaking out sometimes when others write thier opinions that aren't the same as thiers. It gets quite scary.

I thought Barney's mind was alright(Sort of forgot that I was watching it before so I might have to go and watch the other ones)

Chell's....was ok though I couldn't really watch it that much because I couldn't really get that interested in it.

Felix's was a not that good as the others in the beginning but I plan to watch more of it.

Freemanish mind I haven'nt watched at all and I might start, seeing how it is.

Oh god... This one is a vomit inducer. I mean this looks so lazy.

Every time I watch this, I get more and more confused as to how anyone would think this is good. Maybe we're not looking at this the right way, maybe this is a new style of comedy that we just simply wouldn't understand.

Oh god... This one is a vomit inducer. I mean this looks so lazy.

Every time I watch this, I get more and more confused as to how anyone would think this is good. Maybe we're not looking at this the right way, maybe this is a new style of comedy that we just simply wouldn't understand.

It's an IRONIC mind series. It's intentionally crappy, and it's post-modernism, so you're not allowed to hate it.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Harrison's Mind looks promising, the experience from Barney's Mind appears to have paid off. I just hope he doesn't stay too Barney-ish.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Many people prefer Shephard's Mind to Freeman's Mind. I'm one of those people.

''Oh, god, my profile name is real mature''

Maybe we're not looking at this the right way, maybe this is a new style of comedy that we just simply wouldn't understand.

I actually think Freeman's Fear is one that could do with a slightly altered point of view. At least it's the only one I know of, and I mean the 'first' Freeman's Fear from 2007 or 2008 or something some such. Just think to distance yourself more: He's aware it's not funny, he's aware the volume is super loud and he's trying to make it as lame, painful, sharp and meaningless as possible, which is where he hopes to get some kicks. I mean, it's mainly when compared to by any other common Mind series that you can see the differing goals.

Eh, it's no use; I'm probably the only one who chuckles at his screaming. Maybe because I've had first-hand experience with non-gamers actually being freaked out by a horror sequence and subsequently ending up yelling at the screen.

it's post-modernism, so you're not allowed to hate it.

Fuck post-modernism. Post-modernism brought us hordes of "Science is bad, mmkay!" and "science is MAGIIIIIIIC! *loose wrist shaking*" movies and television shows and books and generally has made science look like shit.

I hate post-modernism.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

it's post-modernism, so you're not allowed to hate it.

Fuck post-modernism. Post-modernism brought us hordes of "Science is bad, mmkay!" and "science is MAGIIIIIIIC! *loose wrist shaking*" movies and television shows and books and generally has made science look like shit.

I hate post-modernism.

I think you might be thinking of all that new age garbage.

Post modernism is basically just making fun of modernism and common writing convention and stuff.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Thank you. Is it any good? I'm gonna try it out.

Azure Sheep is pretty terrible. It starts off good but slowly turns into grey metal corridor after corridor. And it drives on for hours and hours, and Kate is an awful sidekick and her injured animation is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.