Vent

That's the problem I have with my mother. She is super manipulative and has anger issues and is childish like no other. She can be such an awful person at times(and with at times I mean a minimal amount of twice per week) and an even worse mother. But somehow I still get the feeling that she does love me. Which makes it hard to hate her. And that on top of me already feeling bad for people way to easily. For example, my father. He is spineless, useless, a dick and doesn't care about me at all(he has said it himself multiple times that he'd rather have no kids than us). But I still can not stay mad at him for more than a day. And after that I feel bad for because I am not super nice to him even though he totally doesn't deserve me being nice to him.

The feels, man, they make no sense.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well that sucks. I just have hyper-manipulative directors that say "Wow you really suck" just to make you angry and work more.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

8 Fucking hours left of this short vacation. What the fuck happened to the 10 weeks I was promised ? Feels like theres been 2 at max. Gotta go to a new class tomorrow and start school work. I fucking hate this shit.

"Life sucks sober!"

Okay...

So typically I go to the gym after classes (I usually leave by 4:30), which is only about a 15 minute walk from my school (classes end at 3:40). On this particular day it happens to be rainy, and I also happen to be hungry on this rainy day. So I decide to tag along with my friend Will to a popular fast food restaurant. The walk is an extra 10 minutes considering the restaurant is further down the road than the gym that I frequent. So I get there, order my food, say goodbye to Will and start walking to the gym, whilst eating a bacon cheeseburger (which happens to be very difficult to do while walking, let alone in the rain). By the time I get there (about 4:20), I come to the conclusion that I will miss the bus that leaves at 4:30 if I go to the gym, so I decide to just take the one that arrives at 5:00. So I get to the gym, go to the changing room and realize I had forgotten my bag that has all my gym clothes in it at school.

Fuck.

However, the story doesn't end there.

I walk back to the school (it's still raining) and recover my clothes, (thank whatever deity that may or may not exist that the doors were unlocked because it was Senior Portrait day) and I have to run back to the bus stop to catch the 5:00 bus.

I, gentle(men/women/any combination thereof), just went full retard.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Bought a D&D starter set. I don't understand shit.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

So my roommate wants to kick me out before I even move in, but since he waited to tell me a fucking week before the move in date, I'd be stuck in the crappiest rooms they have in a hall that doesn't have any of the friends I made living in the that hall last year.

Because of course moving never goes smoothly and of course people want what they want no matter how much it messes up other people's plans. But I can't just say no because then I'd have a roommate who hates me for the rest for the year.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

So my roommate wants to kick me out before I even move in, but since he waited to tell me a fucking week before the move in date, I'd be stuck in the crappiest rooms they have in a hall that doesn't have any of the friends I made living in the that hall last year.

Because of course moving never goes smoothly and of course people want what they want no matter how much it messes up other people's plans. But I can't just say no because then I'd have a roommate who hates me for the rest for the year.

Can you move in with one of your friends?

non-euclidean fuck machine

http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2012/08/29/project-9-6-1-becomes-top-40/?cxntfid=blogs_radio_tv_talk

I'm so incensed by this that I can barely find the right words to use. Why exactly would they become the upteenth station to air this trite, bland garbage?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

What's you're issue, Epsilon? This new hit pop radio station features great artists like Chris Brown, Katy Perry, Kesha, and even LMFAO! Personally, I'm exited to hear more pop music on the radio, seeing as how underground the pop genre is!

This is hell. I'm in hell.

Yeah this is exactly why I don't listen to the radio anymore. I'll just stick to my hipster music. Finnish Metal ftw.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I come back from holiday, my PC hasn't been used at all, yet the PSU has SOMEHOW died (well my PC's bios informs me of a power error by beeping furiously before powering down for a few seconds, then trying again). Fortunately I had a replacement lying around...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Roommate problems.

Shiny, you tell that little cocksucker that if he doesn't like you, he's gonna have to fucking deal with it. Tell his spoiled little brat ass you aren't taking his shit. Fuck him. He doesn't want a roomate? Tell him to get his own fucking apartment. You got YOUR arrangements from the Deans and it's tough shit for him if he doesn't like it. Tell him that when you go to college, you're at the bottom of the fucking ladder and you aren't gonna get the shit you want. IF YOU DO NOT FIRM UP AND TELL THIS LITTLE TWAT OFF I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS! WHO CARES IF HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU?! IF HE FUCKS WITH YOU, GET THE FUCKING DISCIPLINARY DEPARTMENT ON HIS LITTLE SHIT-DICK! FUCK. HIM. HE CAN'T PUSH YOU THE FUCK AROUND DAMMIT! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! DO YOU WANNA LIVE IN A SHITHOLE OR WOULD YOU RATHER A NICER DORM?! Make the damn choice.

--------------------------------------------------------

So here's my marching band practice in a ranting nutshell:

Had to drop the nice guy act today in band. Fucking Clarinets are the most irresponsible, stuck-up bastards ever. You tell them they're doing something wrong and show them where their position should be or teach them how to dress a curved line and they roll their eyes and refuse to do what you say as if they're always right, which is funny because they're always wrong... that is, until you start yelling. When you yell, shit gets done. It's a pain to have to resort to it, but dammit, we got work done and I relieved an immense amount of stress.

Good news: Our marching band will be playing 3 of the 4 songs in the show for our opening game rather than 2. Glad we aren't THAT pathetic. Freshman year, we did the whole damn show on the first game, but whatever. We had responsible section leaders that weren't pushovers and actually got shit done, so I guess we're doing good compared to that band.

(Mods, please excuse the excessive language. It was absolutely necessary to get my point across.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Roommate problems.

Shiny, you tell that little yaysucker that if he doesn't like you, he's gonna have to yaying deal with it. Tell his spoiled little brat yay you aren't taking his yay. Yay him. He doesn't want a roomate? Tell him to get his own yaying apartment. You got YOUR arrangements from the Deans and it's tough yay for him if he doesn't like it. Tell him that when you go to college, you're at the bottom of the yaying ladder and you aren't gonna get the yay you want. IF YOU DO NOT FIRM UP AND TELL THIS LITTLE TWAT OFF I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR yay! WHO CARES IF HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU?! IF HE yayS WITH YOU, GET THE yayING DISCIPLINARY DEPARTMENT ON HIS LITTLE yay-ya! Yay. HIM. HE CAN'T PUSH YOU THE yay AROUND DAMMIT! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! DO YOU WANNA LIVE IN A yayHOLE OR WOULD YOU RATHER A NICER DORM?! Make the damn choice.

1. He does like me, and we've been doing fine so far.

2. He does want a roommate, just one of his friends.

3. The Dean didn't give us our rooms, he picked this room and then I picked it later, before his friend could.

4. We're both at the same position on the metaphorical ladder.

5. He's not going to do anything to me.

6. He's not pushing me around, he's asking politely.

Honestly, it's only logical. If you had to get a dorm room with either A) your friend or B) some random guy, you would go with A. I'm happy to accommodate the change so long as it doesn't adversely affect me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"