Vent

I must keep neutral. I am neutral even for things that I should be hatin'.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

The world, and by extension, the universe is an amazing thing. We should explore and learn more about it, instead of fighting over who owns which part of it.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

My Dad came in here and asked what I was doing. I told him nothing, he said "well, you're obviously doing something," and I said yes, and he said "so what are you doing" and I said nothing. He then went and unplugged the router, came back, I told him "that was petty" and he told me "that was being a dick." He then asked me again what I was doing and I flailed my arms for 5 minutes trying to think of some way to put my usual internet doings into words that he could comprehened without him just asking more questions. Of course he assumed that I was doing something he'd disapprove of, and I had to tell him no, he asked if I was chatting, and I said no wait yes wait kind of um i don't know. He just stood there and kept calling me a dick for not just answering the question, and I kept telling him I was trying to find a way to phrase it without leaving anything open to misinterpetation. He gave up and looked at my screen and asked what accursed farms was and I said "well it's sort of um" he asked if it was pony related and I said "no well but it does um" and he asked if it was gaming related and I said "yes well but that's not um." I proceeded to tear out my hair while trying to find a way to say what I needed to while my Dad yelled at me for not saying anything.

This is why I dreaded moving back home for the summer.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Explain what Machinima is, and then Accursed Farms might be easier to explain.

Except that I was on the Free For all section, which has pretty nothing to do with Accursed Farms or what it does. I think I ended up with something like this:

A friend of mine well an internet friend really introduced me to Accursed farms because my old forum got hacked but basically what they're known for is that they make these videos about certain games and people who like it kind of just hang out around here and talk about stuff but its not even stuff that really has to do with the videos they just kind of all like them so they go here and right now I'm on a thread about swearing and just seeing if it has new posts because I posted something in it but it probably won't have to do with me.

It is surprisingly and frustratingly hard to describe to your father why you would bother checking a thread that you aren't really that interested in to see if people who you've never met and hardly know have said anything that might effect you in some way. Also I also felt the need to explain why there were pictures of a buxom lady and Sherlock Holmes.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

My cousin: "But what IS reset? What's it about?"

Me: "Apparently it is a first person puzzle game where I think you play as

that robot."

My cousin: "Laaaaaaaaaaaame. Unless its like a shoot em up thingy :/"

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png?1318394475

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It always feels good to tell people how you really feel about them. Probably one of the greatest feelings ever, just saying everything you always wanted to say.

"Life sucks sober!"

Just searchin' the good ol' web for a gaming PC. I didn't realize I had to be a god damn computer god to understand even the simplest review.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

2 1/2 week left of the fucking hellhole, then I will NEVER have to spend another second in that place. 90 % of the teacher can just burn in hell. They are filthy cowards who cant take anything in their own damn hands. They are stinking fucking liars. I hope they all die in pain.

"Life sucks sober!"

I have the opposite problem. Tomorrow is my last normal day in my current school which I've gone to for ten years. Most of my teachers were awesome (maybe except for my Christianity teacher). It's gonna be weird leaving.

Just searchin' the good ol' web for a gaming PC. I didn't realize I had to be a god damn computer god to understand even the simplest review.

Gaming PCs are very complex machines if you're doing it right. If you're doing it even more right, it's so simple a 2 year old can understand it.

And Linux is quite similar.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Gaming PCs are very complex machines if you're doing it right. If you're doing it even more right, it's so simple a 2 year old can understand it.

And Linux is quite similar.

So uhh... How can I do it right-er?

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Ask me to find/build one for you in your price range...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have the opposite problem. Tomorrow is my last normal day in my current school which I've gone to for ten years. Most of my teachers were awesome (maybe except for my Christianity teacher). It's gonna be weird leaving.

My school has cool teachers, but shit students. I mean it's fucking Memphis, so it's to be expected, but wow there are some shit heads in that place. It's like they do not have a single complex thought besides "I'm so gangsta, mane" and "Damn she has a nice ass" go through their head. EVER.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I shouldn't be sitting in front of a computer monitor on my birthday feeling miserable and sorry for myself. I should've gone outside and talked to my friends. I should've asked the girl I like out on a date. But no, I have to act like a coward and walk the other way. I'm going to change though. It's not healthy to be like this.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Yeah I hear ya. I'm sorta of the same feeling. Though I do like that they said this will be a more "mature" game. Let's get some SW sex and nudity goin on...

SW sex and nudity goin on...

Fuck you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."